PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 6364656667··· 151152153

KaiserMeowser's AvatarKaiserMeowser
I would personally prefer the 2nd option, as it would remove the flashing tooltips that Astronite mentioned but wouldn't require one to turn off the Sort & Search Fields (Public View) function whenever mass-clicking ^^
Astronite's AvatarAstronite
Agreed with KaiserMeowser however if it ends up being a pain to implement I'm also happy with turning off/on sort & search as needed depending on what I'm doing. The two settings would be great but toggling off the search works as a workaround!
Hope'sUnicorn's AvatarHope'sUnicorn
@ECE Okay, I uninstalled, cleared my cache and history, reinstalled and the RTE option still doesn't work AND now I have 2 QoL buttons on my button bar and 2x hubs when I click on either 1 of them. What am I doing wrong?
549/3,000
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by Hope'sUnicorn

@ECE Okay, I uninstalled, cleared my cache and history, reinstalled and the RTE option still doesn't work AND now I have 2 QoL buttons on my button bar and 2x hubs when I click on either 1 of them. What am I doing wrong?
I also don't have the RTE working @.@ But I don't know how often I'd use it anyway so I was just going to give up lol
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 1 — Shiny Total: 0 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
@Hope So it sounds like you have two instances of the script running at the same time. If you see "Poké Farm QoL" listed twice in the tamper monkey add on, I would disable one of them. Regarding the RTE - I'm working on adding some additional controls to make debugging this easier and less invasive. Will keep the forum posted EDIT: I just pushed an update that includes a new panel in the Hub called the "Debugging Corner". At present this panel contains two features: 1. Page Settings Reset - Controls for resetting the settings for a page back to its defaults. For example, you can use the dropdown to select "Shelter" and click "Reset Page Settings" to revert the shelter search/sort settings back to their defaults. You will need to refresh the page whose settings you have reset in order to see the change. 2. Clear Cached Pokedex - The "Clear Cached Dex" button can be used to erase the data that is stored with the "Update Pokedex" button. This is intended to be used when issues arise with the "Update Pokedex" button or the Ready-to-Evolve feature in the shelter. Clicking this button will erase the data loaded by the "Update Pokedex" button, so in order to load the data again, you will need to click "Update Pokedex" again. I am adding this information into the debugging section of my first post as well so it is more accessible :)
goldie031's Avatargoldie031
It seems as though the new galar mon aren't registering in the dex in some way? ie dreepy eggs don't register as dragon types, but you can search for dreepy eggs specifically.
I am currently working on my: badge. gems are NFT. Accepted currency/ratios (I accept mixed payments!): 1:5:5k; 1
Any box
= 25; 1=550; 1
Any gem type
= 1; 1
Any gem type
= 10 Fair offers of other items, eg , summon items, Shinies/Albinos, etc.
Jana Kennedy's AvatarJana Kennedy
Yeah i noticed during the type race Morpeko and Toxel were not showing up as electric, but i didn't consider mentioning it. I made sure i had updated the pokedex in the little QoL button.
Always looking for quirky pokemon!
  • Typerace
  • Shop
Current Type Current Points 803 Clicklist Next month=
My shop! I offer shelter hunts, free fields, shiny/albino, variants/exclusives and more. Please post in shop rather than send a pm. Buying
Spectral Leiomano
for anywhere between 20 - 40zc depending on market price - send pm to see if i have enough money ^.^
Avatar is from Unus Annus, free to use image from the 'pick a side' part
Thanks for pointing that out goldie and Jana. If you install the update I just pushed, that data should now be updated when you click the Update Pokedex button in the QoL Hub. EDIT: I just pushed another update that makes tooltips in the public fields view toggleable described here. If anyone has any feedback on changes to how I implemented this, please let me know. I'll make the changes and then work on adding the same features in the private fields view.
goldie031's Avatargoldie031
well, another note on the issues with typing - it seems as though regular Meowth is not showing up as a normal type. see here
bobpaw's Avatarbobpaw

QUOTE originally posted by goldie031

well, another note on the issues with typing - it seems as though regular Meowth is not showing up as a normal type. see here
This is due to a known issue with how QoL gathers types from the Pokédex page. Most Alolan/Galarian formes have a different typing, and this different typing is what QoL currently thinks all Meowths are. You can test this yourself by clicking Meowth on the Pokedex. If you view the Galarian or Alolan formes (Steel and Dark type, respectively) you will notice that the color next to its name changes to match those types. The issue is of course fixable, but as it might require a major change to how the script gathers dex information, it isn't currently the top priority. It is being worked on, but might take a bit longer to fix.
Icon by kaenith, with permission and overlain by me.

Pages: 123··· 6364656667··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page