PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Quality of Life changes [UserScript] >

Astronite's AvatarAstronite
@ECEInTheHole That's a good point, if it happens on vanilla pfq without any scripts maybe it's just that the original QoL script had some kind of suppression of the tool tips in the code. I think the suppression only occurs when berries are selected for feeding (which is the only time it's really necessary), or maybe in public fields in general, I'm fairly sure it's still automatic for private fields - wish I could get on pc to check or that my original post had more detail for you. It's been so long since I've played on pc without either your script or the old that I can't recall the vanilla behaviour either, but I'll try make a point of checking tomorrow. I didn't consider that perhaps vanilla pokefarm also does automatic tool tips and I was looking at the wrong source of the problem! I feel a bit silly for not testing that before posting but ah well. If it ends up being something that can't be changed that's fine, I'm sure there are plenty of other things you've got to do so no worries :)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page