PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

GP Balance Patch + New Feature!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345678··· 111213

ya boy's Avatarya boy
ultra.pngd.png
An understandable change. Keeping the currency stable is pretty important, and hopefully if this increases the value of gp like you're expecting the nerf won't hit as hard anyway. Making contests less frequent but more rewarding sounds like a good idea. As it is they happen so often that I've ended up ignoring them because I just don't have the time to keep up.
Gumshoe's Avatarhypermode-12.pngGumshoe
mod.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Teena

There are ways to gain GP/ZC that just needs you to grind a little more than someone who already has hyper mode. Gem hunting, box hunting, shelter hunting, etc. can all be utilized for people to make money including GP! Again it's a grind but it's not impossible to accomplish.
I feel like this is a big point a lot of people are missing. There are tooooooooooooons of ways to earn GP (and CR/ZC) from other users that don't involve directly receiving it from the site just from logging in every day. :v i will Never stop praising box hunting since its literally just free ZC for being online often and it Doesn't exclude non-HM users Also, I don't feel like this change will be as immediate and devastating as people're makin it out to be. It ain't like starting Dec 7 Niet will come out with a hammer and BOP anyone not using the 1:5k ratio, nor is all of our GP going to mysteriously disappear overnight. It's gunna be slow and gradual. And, hey, if this is too big of a change? It can easily be turned back, adjusted, etc etc. Nothin's set in stone. :v I do think it's better that they're attempting to DO something about it besides just doing nothing + letting it keep spiraling out of control.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 28 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp from Metal Gear Solid ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
i think its good honestly. i have too much gp. i mormally spend it on digital art cuz its a fun thing to slend on
<Insert very detailed signiture>
FunnyGamer95's AvatarFunnyGamer95
ultra.pnge.png
ok thinks for the change now i well never spent my GP ever again.
Avatar made by me and also is mine pokesona. I well give away all my normal Gems. Because I do not need them it at all.
Thrashen's AvatarThrashen
champion.pngd.png

I feel like this is a big point a lot of people are missing. There are tooooooooooooons of ways to earn GP (and CR/ZC) from other users that don't involve directly receiving it from the site just from logging in every day. :v i will Never stop praising box hunting since its literally just free ZC for being online often and it Doesn't exclude non-HM users Also, I don't feel like this change will be as immediate and devastating as people're makin it out to be. It ain't like starting Dec 7 Niet will come out with a hammer and BOP anyone not using the 1:5k ratio, nor is all of our GP going to mysteriously disappear overnight. It's gunna be slow and gradual. And, hey, if this is too big of a change? It can easily be turned back, adjusted, etc etc. Nothin's set in stone. :v I do think it's better that they're attempting to DO something about it besides just doing nothing + letting it keep spiraling out of control.
You kinda do realize for people who have just started or who are just starting this is a huge slap in the face. Espcially for people with stores, or shops, etc. Lets not focus on the people who have been here for years and have over 20k gp. Lets talk about the people that have only been here for a few weeks. This really screws them over.Espcially if they don't have hypermode. For people with shops, we have to lower our prices. Everyone does. And for some people this may be a grand idea. But for the Art shops it kinda isn't. It's making peoples art and worth grow lower. For us. This really isn't great. For the people who are starting out this really isnt great. Hopefully they change this and make it what people are suggesting like 25 or maybe even 50. But if you think this is a good idea you're probably gp rich and have been here for a while Like come on, It's kinda sad reading the people who are like " wow thank god had too much anyways" Thats cause you're on the good end. Think of the people who aren't filthy rich
☆(`・ω・´) BLACK LIVES MATTER! (`・ω・´)☆
söbble's Avatarsöbble
master.pngc+.png
I'm just gonna toss out there the concept that if you were relying 100% on the 5-day chain bonus to make your GP there's no way you'd have enough to do anything anyway. The fastest way that I've found to make GP on this site is scouring + opening boxes. Nothing compares to finding boxes. I've been here for over a year now - and I have 600 GP to my name. That's it. But I like this change because I want to see PF succeed and a good, stable economy is part of a thriving online community. I'm willing to wager that MOST of the gp people buy things with comes from either the hypermode boost (which isn't even enough to buy 60 DCP, mind you, and it's only offered once a MONTH) and boxes. Since boxes aren't being nerfed or touched in any way, y'all are freaking out over nothing. It's not about not thinking of the "people who aren't filthy rich." I'm one of those people. The online boost helped me out a lot - but the online boost and the hypermode boost are useless in the grand scheme of things. They can't supply you a steady amount of DCP in the long run, This is a way to curb the GP input from outside sources while leaving the main source (boxes...) untouched and even for everyone. They're making it more fair for those people just starting out. Whether I've been here 10 years or 1, in an hour I can have scours back and get boxes that can contain GP. If you've been here years and never scour (cough...) or open boxes, you're GP poor. Especially if you use the GP sinks like DCP often. Someone who's been here 1 day could send out enough scours to get a good supply of GP pretty quickly. Just a matter of checking in.
summon_vir.png × 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!
Thrashen's AvatarThrashen
champion.pngd.png
Like I said. For the people who are NEW or don't have HYPERMODE You literally just clarified you're one of those "filthy rich" people. Your account really doesn't matter compared to the people who just got here. Come on now. Though I will say you are correct, boxes are great Anyways, I feel as if you don't have much to speak on. For you not being like 2 weeks or so new. And seeing your little hypermode and champion tag. There really isn't much of a downfall for you. But it is the mods call so. Do your best I guess you guys.
quinnpanda's Avatarquinnpanda
grandmaster.pngc.png
what brindlefinch was saying is that it isn't really and amount of time you've been on for, it's kinda a matter of how active you are. boxes help get gp easily
summon_mag.png= 20 summon_tbu.png= 20
Template credit: izu.ku Avatar credit: Agent8
naeriie's Avatarnaeriie
grandmaster.pngs.png
even then, boxes are a better GP source, before unlocking legendary pokemon summons, so newbies actually have a greater chance of finding GP than older players as their chances to get GP are replaced with finding the item in the box. ^^; As what people would call an "elite player" I can't remember the last time I got a good gp haul from a box box opening due to having everything from boxes unlocked
Kiwani's AvatarKiwani
master.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by SquishyPanda

what brindlefinch was saying is that it isn't really and amount of time you've been on for, it's kinda a matter of how active you are. boxes help get gp easily
There's no guarantee that one, twelve, or even a whole boxbox would give you gp. There's not a guarantee that you would get the max amount very time you open a box and gp.
*11/300 Fujin's Lamp All avatar credit of Nathaniel the Natu goes to Sina142's joint art shop.

Pages: 12345678··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page