PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

GP Balance Patch + New Feature!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234··· 111213

Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
So im guessing we have customizable trainers soon? Exciting. I wish i could replace the trainer in my trainer card to a Sprite i made but whatever lol. If this is a trainer sprite update thags great. Though i feel lime its gonna be a ZC sink? Idk If theres anything i have issues with right now its i wish there was a better reward for fillimg out albino and melan dexes. But thats just me Sad about the gp though. Do you think perse bonus should be adjusted with this change because thats hundreds of thousands of gp leaving the site
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
Meg277's AvatarMeg277
Ah! I love the trainer outfit idea ❤
All art and coding by Shiro.
Just a happy vulpix
Memento's AvatarMemento
Imho, it's a bit misleading to put "new feature" in the announcement title when there's...well, no new feature. I understand that the intention is to soften the blow of some bad news with a bit of good news, but it's disappointing to see this announcement (the first major change in a good long while) be only a major nerf and a seemingly unrelated teaser of a feature that there's still no ETA on. I also understand that it's not always a great idea to give ETAs for things like this, when a minor coding or art issue could set the date back a month or more, but it just seems like a lot of features (and trainer customization in particular) have been teased for months on end without being released. It's exciting, but the anticipation turns into impatience after a while, which turns into fatigue. Even if this nerf had to be done, I feel like it's being implemented at a time where it feels like more of a letdown than a necessary change. EDIT: I'm also slightly concerned that the nerf will tip the scales more in favor of consistent Hypermode users, since they get 500 GP per month passively as part of having Hypermode, whereas passive GP gain is significantly less available to non-HM users now. I get that Hypermode is supposed to be something you either work or pay for, and that it's a reward for supporting the site, but I feel like nerfing passive currency gain without acknowledging that HM users still have it might mess things up a little? But that might just be me jumping the gun and overthinking it. I guess we'll have to see how this plays out.
trans Audino by gladio!
avatar by Zenobelle - thank you!
Gracidea's AvatarGracidea
Honestly I don't really know how to feel about the gp nerf. I love how Niet's putting an end to the gp inflation, but lowering the goal reward is my main concern. The five day streak was my main way to get gp due to me not really enjoying contests and not usually clicking on Fab Friday. I do also open treasure boxes, but with people overpricing things on the market, I don't like spending basically my entire credit fund on boxes when I could be saving for my Shaymin Hunt. Honestly, I'd rather have at least 25 gp for the five day streak. Ten just feels like too little. The Trainer customization looks nice. It's making me look forward to getting better mega evo accessories so I can look pretty XD.
Yo, I’m Gracie, and this is Disney channel. Local Shaymin hoarder and rpg fan. Credits
Signature by CatEnergetic,with help from Wardove.Official Pokemon Gif
Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1
NOOOOOO NIET WHYYYYYY!!!!???? It supplied my daycare pass fund! Also, when will the custom outfits be implemented?
team plasma scientist challenges you to a battle!
DADDi's AvatarDADDi
not really set on the gp idea, since despite there being a lot of it to gain atm i still see a lot of people use it for 1:5 ratio? and personally, im comfortable with the gp being the higher and easily gained currency. having three different set of currencies, you should be able to expect that they will be unbalanced at some point. its only logical. however, im open minded and i hope this doesnt change the game for me too much ^^ im very interested in the avatar editor though! i look forward to it being implemented; wouldnt be surprised if zc was the currency to buy the clothing though, which in that case i wouldnt use it at all haha ^^
BLACK LIVES MATTER
SilverFeyX's AvatarSilverFeyX
I'm looking forward to this. I always have (and hopefully will) use the 1:5 ratio. I actually have a post that asks for zc at a 1:5:5k rate ^-^ I understand how this will affect people but I don't mind as myself. On the other hand, I'm really looking forward to customization! ^-^
Send me any unwanted sweet hearts, easter eggs and normal gems! Please Collecting: (and maybe GS Balls!)
37/???
1/???
0/???
Profile pic thing made by me
WitchChylde's AvatarWitchChylde
Yaaassss! Customizingt avatars! I really, really want a green outfit~
Kiwani's AvatarKiwani
I like how we are going to get customize trainer, but I don't like the idea of only getting 10gp for being on for five days. Like what someone said, 25gp could be nice or even 50gp would be good. It will now take me 50 days to just get 100gp for doing the being online for five days task. For people who can't buy the gp, or isn't able to because of financial problems, and this was their only way to get any amount of gp, the major reduce of a reward isn't really settling well with me. I get it that there are co tests (Which I don't participate in), tournaments, and other ways to get gp, but I don't know...Could be that I just, don't know, complaining. Take my comment with a grain of salt.
*11/300 Fujin's Lamp All avatar credit of Nathaniel the Natu goes to Sina142's joint art shop.
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal
While I get the nerf is good for the economy, I am also slightly disappointed. Ever since I started on PFQ, staff has always given the freedom for "no set currency exchange rate." If I wanted to swap my zc for gp in a 1 zc: 10 gp rate, I am free to do so. Not that many will bite because it is above the flow, but it is the general idea. So now, nerfing the gp flow because "ratio used to be 1:5 and is now 1:6 or 1:7" is sort of contradicting to that statement. It does mean that staff sees a consensus in currency exchange flow. Which is what is disappointing to me. So yes, I understand the nerf but still it does not seem entirely right to me. Not to mention that it will make it harder for newbies to get started now for buying upgrades they want/need. 10 gp instead of 100 is a big nerf which will delay them probably a lot in getting the basic upgrades to get started in the economy: e.g scour slots and scour boosts so they can find items they can sell. Or the EXP share to hatch eggs faster... Yeah, I'm not entirely sure how to feel about this change.

Pages: 1234··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page