PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

GP Balance Patch + New Feature!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345··· 111213

Kiwani's AvatarKiwani
Arsenal, you get a week of hypermode as a reward for getting to a certain rank, and that gives you 500gp, if I remember correctly, but I see where you're coming from.
*11/300 Fujin's Lamp All avatar credit of Nathaniel the Natu goes to Sina142's joint art shop.
Ladybug's AvatarLadybug
To be honest I didn't really go off the "going rate" when I sell my stuff to begin with. So at least people buying from me won't really see a change in prices. I wonder how other people will adjust theirs though. Hopefully it won't be utter chaos. I am a little sad about the nerf but at this point all I use my GP for these days is charging my shiny charms... Also... as an avid contest entrant... please don't make contests farther in between. I look forward to the weekly contest, on god. I wouldn't mind a GP nerf on them, I really don't care. I just like optimal chances to finally maybe cop that 1st place. :P
My babies <3
Pride icon from Niwatori
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
I definitely agree with the people who are worried about this. I agree that it looks like the staff are encouraging a set value for GP (5:1) and are nerfing it almost too much. 25 seems like a much better value than 10.
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
DADDi's AvatarDADDi

QUOTE originally posted by Kiwani

Arsenal, you get a week of hypermode as a reward for getting to a certain rank, and that gives you 500gp, if I remember correctly, but I see where you're coming from.
even then though, that gets you only some of the things you need if you plan on being active a lot and/or being a hunter, especially for people hunting exclusives. the daycare passes are already costly and the rate change will just make it even harder to hunt exclusives and variants now, along with the trinkets for to boost scour missions and such. yes, you could always swap currency, but if youre not a active player and can click 80k per day you wont really go anywhere with credits, along with 0 zc as a starter (taking this from a new users pov), the gp is all you got at the moment, and with that lowered, you dont really have a chance to do stuff besides attend daily and attend contests.
BLACK LIVES MATTER
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
I somewhat agree with Arsenal that a change in user ratio is a weak argument for getting rid of a large amount of gp gain. I mean, many people are exchanging zc to credits at 1:6k; does this mean credit gain needs a nerf as well? I think the increased rate speaks more to zc being more and more valued rather than gp being useless. However, I am looking forward to contests being changed. The fact that I can get 100+ gp just for plopping down a pokemon and some accessories is ridiculous. It'd be nice to see contests not reward doing very little work.
Avatar is official art from Pokemon Typing Adventure Look at him:
Enigma Berry

Enigma Berry

Special Berry

(: 0)

A completely enigmatic Berry. It apparently has the power of the stars that fill the night sky.

Flavour: Spicy/dry
Colour: Yellow
Firmness: Hard
Growth time: 96 hours

Sells for 40

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
Thank. You. SO MUCH. The inflation’s really put a dent on things and when I price my items at 5 gp:1 zc, there’s a lot of tension when it comes to buying and selling. Thank you Niet. ;w;
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
Cele's AvatarCele
I know a nerf was necessary, but I'm wondering if tuning it all the way down to 10GP is perhaps too much? Time will tell. Either way, thanks for the update on the upcoming trainer customization feature!
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
I think the most ironic thing about all this is that the ratio used to be 10:1, and it went down to 5:1 the same time it was starting to over-inflate. Anyway, I'm way more interested in the custom characters. Yaaaay Customization!
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
The ETA on the trainer customisation is basically "within the week" - it depends on when Niet is 'done with it', effectively, squishing any issues he finds and such. @KO, there was nothing duplicitous about the announcement made. It is a new feature that is being announced. It is being showcased because it is being released in the very near future. There is no deceit, misdirection or bad practice involved there. It's called a "teaser". Please do not make such incorrect accusations. Regarding the change because of the acknowledgement of the GP losing value - that does not mean we hold a currency exchange rate in mind or anything like that. We can still observe something losing value through inflation <- this is key - without enforcing specific exchange rates. The 5 day chain nerf is a starting point to work from, effectively, and as with all starting points - things can change. It's better for us to drop it down at the point of acknowledging the issue than leave it high while we figure out where it should be. This also means other things may be subject to the same treatment as we seek a proper balance.
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam

QUOTE originally posted by murfijs

so if i understand correctly people will rise theyre gp shiny prices in trade shops?
Not really? Right now the demand for GP is less than the supply, so people have more GP than they know what to do with and GP prices rise relative to other currencies/things as the value of GP falls. When new GP features are added, that should increase the demand for GP. So paired with decreasing the supply via the online streak nerf, the value of GP should increase relative to other things. Which means GP prices in user shops should actually decrease (then hopefully stabilize), not increase. But at the same time the average user will have less GP in their account.

Pages: 12345··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page