PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

GP Balance Patch + New Feature!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456··· 111213

Firestar's AvatarFirestar
Well, sounds like it's either this or raise the GP prices of most of the things that we buy with that currency... Remember when the GP prices for Mega Evolution got lowered?
sauriel's Avatarsauriel
They may change reward GP again once the nerf settles and GP is back to its “normal” value. The reason being that this is better for the economy, so prices remain within a “fair” range, not encouraging a set value. If anything is encouraging a set value in my opinion, it’s the ability to buy GP with ZC, which would use the following:
GP ZC Ratio (ZC:GP)
Lowest Cost 100 100 1:1
Bargain 550 500 1:1.1
Most Popular 1250 1000 1:1.25
Best Value 3000 2000 1:1.5
Check out some of my links below!
Code: Sauriel | Art: Xaandiir
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
i was rambling in my journal about this but i might as well put my feedback here too big ol thumbs up for the GP balance!!! it's been gettin out of hand recently so the update is appreciated. I'm SUPER EXCITED for the trainer customization!!!! i do hope that different body types are in the works besides just different outfits ;___;''' i do understand if it takes a while to implement tho since it does mean redrawin all the outfits again. just, u kno, a pudgy boi can dream. ;<;
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp from Dungeon Meshi ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
PandaStar123's AvatarPandaStar123
I somehow agree with Cele with the GP thing other than that, i'm looking forward for the Customization feature
PFP: me
DuvetOfDeath's AvatarDuvetOfDeath
No doubt this was needed. However it may be a bit too severe. I would aim for about 25GP as this gives the player decent rewards for logging on but does not devalue it massively. As for Fabulous Friday, I don't think this should be altered as it rewards players for being active
Avatar by HeyItzJake for my use only. Background by JirachiStar5525
1427/3200 Normal Gems
Memento's AvatarMemento
Okay I JUST double-checked the definition of "duplicitous" (I didn't realize it was a synonym for "deceptive," I literally just thought it meant "doing a complete 180") and I apologize for the harshness of my diction. I was not making an accusation as you say I was, nor was I implying that anyone was deliberately trying to deceive the userbase; I was expressing my confusion about a teaser being included in an unrelated announcement with no ETA or further info. Next time I'll make sure that I'm totally sure on how a word can be read or interpreted before using it. I appreciate the clarification on when trainer customization will be made publicly available. I was confused because in the past, hints have been made about new features to come soon, but no statement was made about when "soon" was. I am glad that the announced feature will be released within the week. I still think it would be clearer if the title said "New Feature Teaser," as you stated, instead of just "New Feature." I also think that since an ETA is available for the trainer customizations, it should be included in the announcement post to reduce confusion.
trans Audino by gladio!
avatar by Zenobelle - thank you!
MariNee's AvatarMariNee
One of the complaints I saw quite often in the infamous "Little things that bother you" thread was people saying they had 10k-20k gp and nothing to spend it on, while others (me included) complained about not having enough to pay for their charms and DCPs... I do think a drop from 100 to 10 is maybe too harsh but it'll be interesting to see how this will affect things.
Beebo's AvatarBeebo
I'm still new, so I can only speak from that perspective. When starting the game you need to acquire quite a lot of things that will open up some game features, like in daycare, the shelter, scour slots and so forth. You guys know what I'm talking about. The imagination of having to do it with considerably less funds is a bit scary and I'm very happy to have most of the stuff already unlocked. I understand inflation needed to be stopped, but I honestly feel like a drop from 100 to 10 is a bit much. I'm interested to see how this will develop.
Bunnalogue's AvatarBunnalogue
I feel like this will have a pretty big impact on early game for users, which, in all honesty, already is really REALLY boring. If it weren't for other sites being blocked by the school wifi when I joined the site, I would have stopped playing very fast in the tutorial-early game segment. However, this almost certainly fixes a lot for long time players, so like. oof.
Avatar by Sheepoid! Soggy Sushi Boi.
Merrill's AvatarMerrill
I haven’t been playing long, and I noticed the inflation. It’s a good call imo

Pages: 123456··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page