PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in GP Balance Patch + New Feature!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > GP Balance Patch + New Feature! >

söbble's Avatarsöbble
master.pngc+.png
I'm just gonna toss out there the concept that if you were relying 100% on the 5-day chain bonus to make your GP there's no way you'd have enough to do anything anyway. The fastest way that I've found to make GP on this site is scouring + opening boxes. Nothing compares to finding boxes. I've been here for over a year now - and I have 600 GP to my name. That's it. But I like this change because I want to see PF succeed and a good, stable economy is part of a thriving online community. I'm willing to wager that MOST of the gp people buy things with comes from either the hypermode boost (which isn't even enough to buy 60 DCP, mind you, and it's only offered once a MONTH) and boxes. Since boxes aren't being nerfed or touched in any way, y'all are freaking out over nothing. It's not about not thinking of the "people who aren't filthy rich." I'm one of those people. The online boost helped me out a lot - but the online boost and the hypermode boost are useless in the grand scheme of things. They can't supply you a steady amount of DCP in the long run, This is a way to curb the GP input from outside sources while leaving the main source (boxes...) untouched and even for everyone. They're making it more fair for those people just starting out. Whether I've been here 10 years or 1, in an hour I can have scours back and get boxes that can contain GP. If you've been here years and never scour (cough...) or open boxes, you're GP poor. Especially if you use the GP sinks like DCP often. Someone who's been here 1 day could send out enough scours to get a good supply of GP pretty quickly. Just a matter of checking in.
summon_vir.png × 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page