PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

New kind of Tournament : Wonder Trade

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 123··· 1011121314··· 202122

Raynn's AvatarRaynn
Support!! I'm getting pretty tired of all the recent tournaments being hatching-based; this would be a great addition to the game. I mostly rely on wondertrade to find Pokemon to make pairs with, and I don't know if it's just me but sometimes I can have a mon in wondertrade for ~5 minutes without recieving one in return. Hopefully if this suggestion is approved, people will start using WT more often! It's a feature that's underrated in my opinion ;v;
Score: 0
Yeah's AvatarYeah
No Support, people would spend too much time constantly wonder-trading to get high tournament scores , this would be really boring, and you wouldn’t be able to play the other parts of the game while trying to score points. In hatching tournaments, interacting tournaments, scouring tournaments, gardening tournaments, and evolving tournaments your gameplay isn’t affected that much, but if all you need to do is trade, you won’t be able to get much else done. (Also I strongly dislike fishing tournaments for the same reasons)
  • about me
  • collecting
  • secrets

Yeah / He

Type race: 0
209/500 till mew hunt (buying at 100k credits each)
NEW ABOUT ME!!!!
SECRET TEXT MWAHHAHA
Ima edit this eventually, but for now es blank
75/100 wheee
wawwwww a fancy thingy!!!!
credits
Code @Colorful Background from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX Profile picture by Cryst Signature Picture by @crazyMissdream Running Mew by @KitKatKutie2 | Shop
Kang's AvatarKang

QUOTE originally posted by GG boss

No Support, people would spend too much time constantly wonder-trading to get high tournament scores , this would be really boring, and you wouldn’t be able to play the other parts of the game while trying to score points. In hatching tournaments, interacting tournaments, scouring tournaments, gardening tournaments, and evolving tournaments your gameplay isn’t affected that much, but if all you need to do is trade, you won’t be able to get much else done. (Also I strongly dislike fishing tournaments for the same reasons)
I don't see how this would stop anyone from playing the other parts of the game? If they choose to only WT then that is their choice. No one is forcing you to partake in tournies and no one is forcing them on you so "you can't use other parts of the game". That is a sole choice. This wouldn't stop people from doing anything else on the site. Unlike some of the already existing tournies....stopping people from their hunts if they want to get the hard goal or stay on the board...
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
Remster's AvatarRemster

Thank you for your thoughts on this, however, I would like to point out something : unlike the fishing tourney where you can't really do anything at all while you're fishing, you can still play the game when you wonder trade, it'll just depend of how long it'll take to find another Pokémon. Sometimes it's very quick, but there's moment you can play 5 min without a trade being done. Maybe it'll be faster if there's a lot of people doing it, but you can still click when you wait to get another Pokémon. Also, I don't really understand the problem with the fact some will constantly wonder trade to get high score... isn't something that happen for every tourney ? S:(
  • Infos
  • Collecting
Avatar by me He is one of my most precious OC, you are NOT ALLOWED to use it ! ~~ I'm French and not bilingual, but I try my best, so don't be too mad at me if my english is not very good, please :3
Priority
Raijin's_Lamp
33 |
Hyperspace_Ring
36 |
Ku_Idol
26 ----- | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
Yeah's AvatarYeah
But in hatching tournaments you hatching is something that naturally happens
For WT, all you have to do is to put a Pokemon in, and Sally does the actual trade for you, randomly selecting a trade partner from a pool of people who have done the same. Mind explaining how that's an issue to the class?

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
Yeah's AvatarYeah
What’s a class... I don’t know vocab for pokefarm
Winter Wolf's AvatarWinter Wolf
support^ I think more people would do this kind of competition because you don’t need a good shelter pass or daycare passes, most people use lost of daycare passes for type race chains to hatch possible shinys and albinos etc, but theirs little challenge because anyone can sit their all day wonder trading Pokémon, so I would suggest making it like a type race, and you need to get a Pokémon of your type. Hoping this one gets considered ^^
Winters Sparkle Shop! Check out my shop for some cheap sparkles<3 ~♡~Winter Wolf~♡~

What’s a class... I don’t know vocab for pokefarm
"Explain to the class" is a general saying, and it's not restricted to PFQ
Yeah's AvatarYeah
Oh, the way you wrote that it sounded like a PfQ concept. I just feel like WT takes very little time, and there is no limit on how much you can do. Getting points would be really easy and the way to get easy would be really hard and tedious (It would be worse than my math homework. )

Pages: 123··· 1011121314··· 202122

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page