PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in New kind of Tournament : Wonder Trade

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > New kind of Tournament : Wonder Trade >

Kang's AvatarKang

QUOTE originally posted by GG boss

No Support, people would spend too much time constantly wonder-trading to get high tournament scores , this would be really boring, and you wouldn’t be able to play the other parts of the game while trying to score points. In hatching tournaments, interacting tournaments, scouring tournaments, gardening tournaments, and evolving tournaments your gameplay isn’t affected that much, but if all you need to do is trade, you won’t be able to get much else done. (Also I strongly dislike fishing tournaments for the same reasons)
I don't see how this would stop anyone from playing the other parts of the game? If they choose to only WT then that is their choice. No one is forcing you to partake in tournies and no one is forcing them on you so "you can't use other parts of the game". That is a sole choice. This wouldn't stop people from doing anything else on the site. Unlike some of the already existing tournies....stopping people from their hunts if they want to get the hard goal or stay on the board...
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page