PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

New kind of Tournament : Wonder Trade

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 123··· 202122

Dr. Joy's AvatarDr. Joy

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

While I can certainly see the appeal of something like that, I just don't think it would be particularly interesting to have a tournament basically devolve into "throw the same Magikarp into the Wonder Trade over and over as many times as you can click the button". It just doesn't have the same lasting appeal, y'know?
could possibly have it programed to where you can't actually send a pokemon that was recently wondertraded. or have it so that you have to trade different species of pokemon (or maybe a limit to that species? like only three of each species?) idk, just kinda throwin ideas out there. i dont think its the worst suggestion but you're definitely right about folks throwing in the same 'mons over and over. apologies if this was already mentioned before, i haven't read up super indepth in this thread chain.

♢ Joy ♢ Any Pronouns ♢ 24 ♢

Avid Valimp line collector :]
The Void's Vagabondcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Avatar: [VS Ourple Guy V3] on youtube :] Signature Pagedoll @plushy on Platform
Type Race Score; 0

Pages: 123··· 202122

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page