PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

New kind of Tournament : Wonder Trade

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 123··· 89101112··· 202122

Remster's AvatarRemster
BUMP !
  • Infos
  • Collecting
Avatar by me He is one of my most precious OC, you are NOT ALLOWED to use it ! ~~ I'm French and not bilingual, but I try my best, so don't be too mad at me if my english is not very good, please :3
Priority
Raijin's_Lamp
33 |
Hyperspace_Ring
36 |
Ku_Idol
26 ----- | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
BSARabbitry's AvatarBSARabbitry
I support ^^ I come with ideas, too <3 forgive me if this has been mentioned before but what if you only get points or at least extra points for the first time you send a specific mon in WT? Like I send a Charizard and it matches the PotD and/or the V wave as a fire or flying type. I get 5 points for matching the special conditions. I send another one but it counts as a normal everyday mon as 1 or 0 points to prevent me from cheating? Also what if it account locks shinies and stuff traded in the tourn like it would a birthday mon? Would that be pheasible? I understand that it's been analyzed pretty hard before but just thinking of random stuff that may or may not lighten the idea? again if anything I've said sounds dumb or has been mentioned ignore me. My anxiety eats me up even as I type this XD
Avatar Kieran the Tyrantrum reminds you that I support the police! #BackTheBlue
By TLCander!
#AllLivesMatter #EveryoneCreatedEqual God called us to love all and hate nobody~ Currently hoarding all male
All-time Fave, Charizard!
Also All-Time Fave, Tyrantrum!
Final All-Time Fave, Noivern!
Officially MORE than casual; send as you see them!
XD001
Lugia!
Made by me; free to use!
Also made by me! Check out my Icon Shop!
Remster's AvatarRemster

QUOTE originally posted by BSARabbitry

I support ^^ I come with ideas, too <3 forgive me if this has been mentioned before but what if you only get points or at least extra points for the first time you send a specific mon in WT? Like I send a Charizard and it matches the PotD and/or the V wave as a fire or flying type. I get 5 points for matching the special conditions. I send another one but it counts as a normal everyday mon as 1 or 0 points to prevent me from cheating? Also what if it account locks shinies and stuff traded in the tourn like it would a birthday mon? Would that be pheasible? I understand that it's been analyzed pretty hard before but just thinking of random stuff that may or may not lighten the idea? again if anything I've said sounds dumb or has been mentioned ignore me. My anxiety eats me up even as I type this XD
The idea for the V-wave is interesting, but at the same time having a lot of different tourneys for the WT may annoy people ^^' So that's why for now I just keep the 2 original ideas (1 of them being the "send a specie for the first time = 5 points, all the next ones of that specie are just 1 point") For account lock shinies, hum, what do you mean ? '.' Account locked Pokémon cannot be traded (that's why they are account locked ^^), so they should not be a thing for the WT. And special mons do not grant more points, so if you send a shiny, it'll be 1 point (or 5 if it's the first one of its specie in the second tourney)
I do know and agree about the specials not earning additional points. I saw where the shiny reselling thing would be a possible issue and thought maybe to prevent reselling it would be an automatic lock after it is traded through the WT? Just a random thought ^^' wasn't suggesting they earn extra points. Personally I can't even trade in my extra shinies for Delta points XD so I def couldn't trade them in WT lol Just that if you trade in a mon matching V wave and PotD maybe earn extra for one trade until they reset to a different poke? Like right now it's Rotom and the V wave is poison. I trade a Rotom I get an extra point or two and if I trade in a poison I get an extra point or two? But if I trade another Rotom, it's counted as a regular specie and no points are given? Geared towards the "trade a variety" concept <3
Remster's AvatarRemster

QUOTE originally posted by BSARabbitry

I do know and agree about the specials not earning additional points. I saw where the shiny reselling thing would be a possible issue and thought maybe to prevent reselling it would be an automatic lock after it is traded through the WT? Just a random thought ^^' wasn't suggesting they earn extra points. Personally I can't even trade in my extra shinies for Delta points XD so I def couldn't trade them in WT lol Just that if you trade in a mon matching V wave and PotD maybe earn extra for one trade until they reset to a different poke? Like right now it's Rotom and the V wave is poison. I trade a Rotom I get an extra point or two and if I trade in a poison I get an extra point or two? But if I trade another Rotom, it's counted as a regular specie and no points are given? Geared towards the "trade a variety" concept <3
Special mons are traded via WT without the need of an event because people trade them because they want it, nobody forces them, so that's why they don't do anything extra for the tourney :) And if the one receiving the shiny/albino/etc... want to resell it, well, it's their right because as soon as they got it it's their Pokémon. That's why if someone WT a special they need to be sure about their choice of doing it, because they'll lost the mon ^^ Mmmmhh... for the rest, I don't know, maybe it's best to see what others think about this '-' It may be "too much", idk
quinnpanda's Avatarquinnpanda
I feel that having an extra one point or so for the v-wave or PoTD wouldn’t be helpful, because from what you said, you would send out one pokemon if the v-wave and then no other Pokémon of that type would give extra points from the v-wave bonus. That, to me... just seems excessive. It doesn’t really seem necessary to have a one or two point bonus for something you can only use once per day, and it would probably be harder to code as well. Just my opinion, please correct me if I got anything mixed up!
= 20 = 20
Template credit: izu.ku Avatar credit: Agent8
just sharing my ideas :/ if someone likes them that's cool I guess I don't think Niet has a problem with hard to code things from what I've seen in other threads but honestly IDK Well just came to suggest possible add ons to the mods if that might be something they would be interested doin. So what would be better ideas for extra points was sorta a TL;DR thingy my apologies?
quinnpanda's Avatarquinnpanda
Extra points might not be necessary, since some tourneys don’t have them. Ex. the current one, which doesn’t give you extra points for evolving based on the v-wave or something. also, sorry if I sounded rude! your ideas are welcomed.
Remster's AvatarRemster
BUMP !
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
I support. It would be interesting to see how this tournament works out if implemented and could help people get new Pokemon added to their dex if they don't have that Pokemon already.
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art

Pages: 123··· 89101112··· 202122

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page