PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wiki Sprite Uploading

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 910111213··· 161718

Rokon's AvatarRokon
master.pngs.png
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
I unlocked my Vivillon Obtained and Shiny Vivillon Patterns Fields for sprite grabs ^.^/

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
Hershey's AvatarHershey
master.pngc+.png
Just wanted someone to know that the Male Meowstic Albino is wrong. I couldn't find the actual one so if someone has the sprite please post it or let me know what the actual sprite is and I'll post it.
Fixed it.
Leopardmask's AvatarLeopardmask
ultra.pnge+.png
Oh hey, I actually had something to contribute! I got an albino Flabebe from Wonder Trade or something aaaages ago and it turns out it was a color that hadn't been uploaded yet: Dark Purple!
Lv. 100 — +91,270
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Steel
Happiness 27%
Lax nature
merr critmiss
Also, i kept forgetting, but i'm Nostalgia on the WikiEditors if you see anything i did. >>
You know what is great? Knowing somewhere out there, someone is salty that you are still fighting along in this rulebreaking game of Life. I do Shiny Charm Swaps for 25 GP each! just send a labeled trade!
Any Equivalent, even 25,000 credits or 5 zc
WIP 2ND TAB! Credits
xixi's Avatarxixi
master.pngd+.png
I've got some Kalos mons!
I like birbs. birbs are great ^^ Amazing avatar made by icymoon193! You can find their shop here!
Uploaded thank you!
h o r i z o n's Avatarhypermode-12.pngh o r i z o n
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc+.png
I am too lazy to make a wiki account and do work but here's some sprites I've got that are currently missing from the wiki edit: [albino white] [albino average] [albino large] [albino small] [albino average] [albino large]
kase. male he/him. 25. bg
f2u @hamha.tumblr.com
|code
@is it necessary + @hercules, edits by me
pixel
@gaelson, commission by @canine
|icon
@gezeichnet
sig image
@jurobii
characters are mine
and @canine's
xixi's Avatarxixi
master.pngd+.png
Shiny Green Shiny Grey Shiny Dark Blue Albino Light Yellow Shiny Black Shiny Light Yellow Shiny Light Aqua Shiny Dark Yellow Shiny Dark Purple Albino Dark Red Shiny Dark Blue Albino Dark Pink Also I made a list of sprites missing in my journal ^^

Pages: 123··· 910111213··· 161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page