PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wiki Sprite Uploading

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 15161718

Rokon's AvatarRokon

QUOTE originally posted by Vaporeon26

I fixed the mega lupine image Edit Link: Added Mega Lupine I used the Mega lupine sprite already on the page
It wasn't broken. We moved Mega Lunupine Q to Mega Lunupine, if you bother to look at the page...
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26

QUOTE originally posted by Rokon

I fixed the mega lupine image Edit Link: Added Mega Lupine I used the Mega lupine sprite already on the page
It wasn't broken. We moved Mega Lunupine Q to Mega Lunupine, if you bother to look at the page...
Oh sorry Staff edit: posts merged. Autumn turtwig egg is missing from PokéFarm Q Variants page
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal

Autumn turtwig egg is missing from PokéFarm Q Variants page
They are renaming most of the files as far as I am aware. So for now we can assume no sprites are missing until it has been said that all redirects are in place.
Icon by @Lilypadlife
Rokon's AvatarRokon
Yeah, those were misnamed files. Thank you for bringing it to our attention, though. I've fixed the page of PFQ Variants Eggs. (On a fun side note, I have NO idea what that weird Summer Seasonal Turtwig Egg was. It looked straight out of PF1! Where did they even get that image?!)
eura's Avatareura

(On a fun side note, I have NO idea what that weird Summer Seasonal Turtwig Egg was. It looked straight out of PF1! Where did they even get that image?!)
dsj fhjdh is this PF1 rayquaza
Gwafaiai's AvatarGwafaiai
kinda related to the wiki in general, not jsut sprites: mega dunsparce and mega dewgongs dates are listed as april and may 2010, not 2018!
Ange ✦ She/They ✦
agender pan
journalshop
F2U code by Colorful
Hoard:|| Buying: | |
Poison Deltas
Rokon's AvatarRokon

QUOTE originally posted by Remilia

kinda related to the wiki in general, not jsut sprites: mega dunsparce and mega dewgongs dates are listed as april and may 2010, not 2018!
Each page has an edit button.
eura's Avatareura

QUOTE originally posted by Remilia

which page is this?
Gwafaiai's AvatarGwafaiai
the exclusives list
Rokon's AvatarRokon
Again I say,

Each page has an edit button.
Just... fix it. Don't spam this thread.

Pages: 123··· 15161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page