PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wiki Sprite Uploading

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 1415161718

Rokon's AvatarRokon
It's not missing. We're doing stuff.
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
naeriie's Avatarnaeriie
Missing Albino Meloetta Forme Linked with permission
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
uploaded~ thank you~
Score: 70

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
Crazy's AvatarCrazy
- Melan charizard Y - Karrablast Thats all have from my dex if they're any use ^^
Avatar made circe ^^ Help with some research?
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
Uploaded thank you very much~
Rokon's AvatarRokon

QUOTE originally posted by Rokon

It's not missing. We're doing stuff.
Those aren't missing, thanks, please stop.
Kanto is successfully updated. Any missing images on it are definitely ones we need.
croChimerical's AvatarcroChimerical
Is it just the melans who might not show but still found/have? Asking because i went and tracked down a ton of the shiny and albinos sprites missing in the pfq section but wanted to be sure before i posted them to not post duplicates
eura's Avatareura

QUOTE originally posted by chrisCrossed

Is it just the melans who might not show but still found/have? Asking because i went and tracked down a ton of the shiny and albinos sprites missing in the pfq section but wanted to be sure before i posted them to not post duplicates
Yes. If there are shiny and albino sprites missing from PFQ Exclusives, feel free to upload those! The problem right now is that we named the melan sprites from below Alola and Exclusives to be Melan_x.png instead of Melanistic_x.png. We're going back to fix that now, which is why the melan sprite sections will be wonky on a few of the regions!
Rokon's AvatarRokon
Just the melans. We're converting names from Melan to Melanistic. ...Slowly. xD Kanto, Alola, and Exclusives are all up to speed. UPDATE1: Johto's good to go. UPDATE2: Hoenn's done.
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
I fixed the mega lupine image Edit Link: Added Mega Lupine I used the Mega lupine sprite already on the page Extra Edit: Fixed Mega Solynx
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art

Pages: 123··· 1415161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page