PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wiki Sprite Uploading

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 1234··· 161718

PurpleTiger's AvatarPurpleTiger
Just wanted to say you forgot to put Unova on the category list and I almost forgot to put my unova pokemon in a category because of that.
Profile picture by me! Animation Commissions OPEN! (15+) My batty babies: Bat drawings by TheSoapyDolphin
Avatar made by Slimemold for my use only. || Yinny's Shop of Questioning! The place where I question all of life's greatest mysteries (not really; it's just a shop).

Badge Case

Starter Badge A badge for a superstar team! Earned on Route 210
Opaline Coast Gym Badge
@PurpleTiger "Right now, we are asking for your help for Kanto Pokemon only. Do NOT upload pokemon from any other region. " from euradym also, a melan arcanine found

0/~800 tidal bells
avatar drawn by the amazing jurobii!
Rokon's AvatarRokon

QUOTE originally posted by PurpleTiger

Just wanted to say you forgot to put Unova on the category list and I almost forgot to put my unova pokemon in a category because of that.
Maybe don't upload Unova Pokemon because we're not ready for them yet... We say on the first post Kanto only.
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible

QUOTE originally posted by Rokon

Maybe don't upload Unova Pokemon because we're not ready for them yet... We say on the first post Kanto only.
Yeah but it still should be added to the list because every other region is there lol.
Rokon's AvatarRokon

Yeah but it still should be added to the list because every other region is there lol.
Euradym is sleeping so you'll have to wait. In any case, Kanto for now please.
It won't let me upload images because it says "this file is a duplicate of a previous file" and it shows the file from before this whole mess with the server happened (because they say 2017) I am trying to upload the whole zubat line.
Rokon's AvatarRokon
"Categorize the image after you'd chosen the file, check the "Ignore Warnings" box, and hit upload."
croChimerical's AvatarcroChimerical
TuneSakuNatsu's AvatarTuneSakuNatsu
Found some more: Also, the albino Horsea and Kingdra sprites are swapped ^^"
Avatar is made by HotTubz ordered here. Collecting (mostly) missing and special deltas + deltas for Trebor! Pm me, please~ <3 ~*~*~¤~*~*~
Don't want to fall behind with the new sprites? Sprite discovery thread~ and you can discuss them in the Sprite Discovery Discussion~

Pages: 1234··· 161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page