PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wiki Sprite Uploading

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 12345··· 161718

Rokon's AvatarRokon

QUOTE originally posted by TuneSakuNatsu

Also, the albino Horsea and Kingdra sprites are swapped ^^"
Looks like someone fixed it. Thank you for bringing it to our attention!
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
PurpleTiger's AvatarPurpleTiger
Albino female seaking seems to be messed up still. It's not a red upload link like all the others its still a blue link.
Profile picture by me! Animation Commissions OPEN! (15+) My batty babies: Bat drawings by TheSoapyDolphin
Rokon's AvatarRokon

QUOTE originally posted by PurpleTiger

Albino female seaking seems to be messed up still. It's not a red upload link like all the others its still a blue link.
We know. You can still replace it. Look at the upload history of all the shinies ;)
Johto's page has been fixed, which is step 1 of it being ready. Please hold off on jumping to it for the moment as I work on the other steps-- but do get excited~ :D Update: I've removed all the old Kanto files. But it's 1am, so I'm not going to be doing more work for now.
SakuraWolf23's AvatarSakuraWolf23
Gaming || Writing || Angel of the Shadows Aliit Ori'shya Tal'din || Tai'shar Manetheren! SamanthaNBishop on Archive of our Own and Wattpad! Avatar of Trainer, Alexandria "Angel" Flamel, by Me Banner for me by Furret on PokeHeroes. Do not use without permission.
DADDi's AvatarDADDi
female male female i keep adding more to avoid double posting
BLACK LIVES MATTER
Rokon's AvatarRokon
You're supposed to wait a week before posting again. And most of those sprites you're posting have already been found ^^;; I'm currently re-uploading a lot of stuff I have around.
impish.sei's Avatarimpish.sei
When it comes to Kanto, these melan sprites are still needed! Female Raichu Male Vileplume Paras Golduck Primeape Female Politoed Female Kadabra Female Alakazam Bellsprout Weepinbell Slowbro Drowzee Female Hypno Female Rhyperior Male Tangrowth Female Tangrowth
9230 pts
eura's Avatareura
Thanks for the help, everyone! Johto section is now ready for reupload. We're missing all shiny, albino, and melan sprites from this region.

QUOTE originally posted by PurpleTiger

Just wanted to say you forgot to put Unova on the category list and I almost forgot to put my unova pokemon in a category because of that.
Thanks for catching that, I was half asleep when I posted this thread! Unova section isn't quite ready for reupload, though. Stick with Kanto and Johto for now.
Poké-Hatcher's AvatarPoké-Hatcher
Johto albinos seem to be messed up. Even though there's red links on the Special Johto Pokemon page, I'm still getting a duplicate warning (and the "duplicate" still uses the "Pokemon -Pokemon- Albino" format and is a broken image).
My babies: Avatar - art by myself / You can call me PH or Hatcher c:
eura's Avatareura

QUOTE originally posted by Poké-Hatcher

Johto albinos seem to be messed up. Even though there's red links on the Special Johto Pokemon page, I'm still getting a duplicate warning (and the "duplicate" still uses the "Pokemon -Pokemon- Albino" format and is a broken image).
"Categorize the image after you'd chosen the file, check the "Ignore Warnings" box, and hit upload." This is so you don't get the duplicate image warning. We're still deleting the old files behind the scenes.

Pages: 12345··· 161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page