PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wiki Sprite Uploading

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 1011121314··· 161718

Arsenal's AvatarArsenal
Just a small update! I managed to complete the shiny lines of flabebe/floette/florges on the wiki c: Now we need to find those albinos :p
Yay! ^^ Sorry i couldn't help all too much, I'm in class atm. I'll help ya find albinos when i get home
timid's Avatartimid
here's two that are missing from kalos
Napstablook sprite by Toby Fox. Question mark from default pfq icon. Thrown together by me.
Added!
Rokon's AvatarRokon
Alola everyone! Guess what region was done ;p
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible

QUOTE originally posted by Rokon

Alola everyone! Guess what region was done ;p
Is there a Totem line that needs to be added, or we just go with the regular S/A/M lines?
You know what is great? Knowing somewhere out there, someone is salty that you are still fighting along in this rulebreaking game of Life. I do Shiny Charm Swaps for 25 GP each! just send a labeled trade!
Any Equivalent, even 25,000 credits or 5 zc
WIP 2ND TAB! Credits
eura's Avatareura

QUOTE originally posted by Knøck Øut

Is there a Totem line that needs to be added, or we just go with the regular S/A/M lines?
If you're talking about categories, then no. Just use Alola S/A/M categories for those!
I uploaded everything I had for Alola, we're still missing a lot of things, though. Encouraging everyone to go through their dexes and see if they have anything.
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal
I will be back on my laptop this sunday and then I will go through my dex. I have about 50% of the alola melans dexed so hopefully i can help out there :)
croChimerical's AvatarcroChimerical
Saw alola was missin some shinies and albinos, so here they are

Pages: 123··· 1011121314··· 161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page