PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 8081828384··· 317318319

Cepheus's AvatarCepheus
I👏🏼FORGOT👏🏼TO👏🏼USE👏🏼MY👏🏼Z-CRYSTAL👏🏼 I hate myself. I'm over 5k eggs in. After reactivating my chain (at 5k), it took 100+ eggs to get one shiny. I just got a shiny and albino in the same party (Slot 2 and 6). I'm so angry and tired and sad.
He/Him • Easily Distracted user? PM me for a free shiny Pichu F2U ICONSFREE DEX TRADES
credit
Icon by Cepheus (me) Background Made by HugaPug from Furry Amino (character mine) Shop Button by Me, edit to official Shroomish by Me F2U code by Gumshoe
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Oh at least I'm mot the only one forgeting to use a Z :'D

Also this

Sally that's not what I meant when I say "oh I didn't get a troll party"
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
miha's Avatarmiha
yup, i forgot my zchrystal. and the charm for my first party, so thats a big loss for me... apocalyptic eggs are so rare and there are practicly none in the shelter and they appear so rarely in the daycare. even with a very good pair but i really hope that i can finally end this hunt
ediblenapkin's Avatarediblenapkin
I mean, it's not quite a troll party, but..
I'm -5 hours server time. I am online sporadically so replies may take... a long time

a dropbox for stuff

~~ o ~~ accordion jumpscare ooo ~~ o ~~ Currently collecting Spectral Leiomanos for 20zc each and Wishing Stars for 20zc each.
× 333 / 1000
× 255 / 1000
Roseli Berry

Roseli Berry

Rare Berry

(: 0)

Found mostly in dark forests, this berry is traditionally used as a charm to ward off evil.

Flavour: Sweet/bitter
Colour: Red
Firmness: Soft
Growth time: 72 hours

Sells for 30

Lv. 100 — +900,535
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness MAX
Docile nature
bwap that's all
Lightningdg's AvatarLightningdg
hatched about 100 today and absolutely no specials, even with my hypermode and uber.
(avatar is by me)

QUOTE originally posted by miha

yup, i forgot my zchrystal. and the charm for my first party, so thats a big loss for me... apocalyptic eggs are so rare and there are practicly none in the shelter and they appear so rarely in the daycare. even with a very good pair but i really hope that i can finally end this hunt
I would recommend not releasing apoc eggs to the shelter, they have a tiny tiny chance of even making it into the shelter, it'd be better to only take from the daycare and not risk losing almost all of your eggs for only one to make it. They can be found in the shelter if you get lucky enough with releasing them, I'm sure you know that though, it's just extremely likely you won't find many.

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

Bush's AvatarBush
Imagine hatching 755 eggs and getting no specials at all- I've hatched over 90 eggs this special bonus day and got absolutely nothing :"
Icon drawn by me, colored by Animestia.
nimbuscrying's Avatarnimbuscrying
it took me 300 eggs to get a second shiny and now im drowing
Noctuoidea's AvatarNoctuoidea
Sally please, i'm tired
~Beautiful pink children~ ~~ 165/1250 ~Credits~
Animestia's AvatarAnimestia
All of my shelter adopts and DCP are gone 😔 - 221 shelter adopts - 99 daycare adopts - 320 eggs in total - 2,603 chain - Both charms, Z, max radar, sei, niet No melm. I know it isn't a long chain, but I am discouraged
Avatar: Official Venti 2020 birthday Artwork, Edited by me

Pages: 123··· 8081828384··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page