PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 8283848586··· 313314315

Sina142's AvatarSina142
Last reset sucked due to the fact that I was only able to generate 18 Gragon eggs due to all the lag, and none of which were shiny. I think I lost my luck when O hatched three shinys and an albino in the same party a month ago. Five z crystals, six months, and nearly two thousand eggs; this hunt sucks. I only want a single melan Sally.

Shop Advertisment

Advertisments

Please Click

Let's try to get her to LV. 100!

PFP Credit

Day 16 of 2021’s advent calendar. I don’t care what anyone says, this is me when I’m left unsupervised with gingerbread.
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
I did get my melan, but still. Back to back...
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
Gørdeen's AvatarGørdeen
When everyone but you got a melan from sally... :((((( But, seriously, Where did my luck go??? I've used all possible boost, but no melan... why are you so cruel Sally?
Frosmoth's AvatarFrosmoth
I know I'm just being impatient and it probably doesn't help that I was "spoiled" with a lot of early melans and shot chains but I just want to move on from this hunt so bad. Just let me get my last melan please please please
Signature credit: Chary. PFQ Avatar was created by Noctis of my OC for my use only!
Scatterbug's AvatarScatterbug
My chain is approaching 4k and i feel like i've even gotten less shinies and albinos than most people would by now... I haven't even seen a troll party, only shiny twins once. Having my hunt be at 2k as the galar starters came out and then watching people get melans so fast was discouraging... and yesterday i thought would be amazing but it ended up being lag day instead!
Feel free to PM me about any posts I make, especially to ask for clarification or such
I have severe anxiety and may trip over my words or write things in an unclear way at times
gastlygirl's Avatargastlygirl
Almost to 4.5k chain now. Used full boosts except z crystals the last two days. Nothing. 😭
LaveriaDreams's AvatarLaveriaDreams
I am starting my 4th field of S/A pups. This is getting RIDICULOUS Sally! Please, give me my melan puppy!!!
Cepheus's AvatarCepheus
I had a troll party earlier today within 2 eggs of each other and I just got this. Did I do something to you Sally? I'm at 6.1k. First melan was at 5.5k
He/Him • Easily Distracted user? PM me for a free shiny Pichu F2U ICONSFREE DEX TRADES
credit
Icon by Cepheus (me) Background Made by HugaPug from Furry Amino (character mine) Shop Button by Me, edit to official Shroomish by Me F2U code by Gumshoe
Necr0wmancer's AvatarNecr0wmancer
I'm 4,240 into this Amaura hunt with no melans and i'm... Melan wasn't my big initial goal cuz I just needed DP and gems but at 3k I was like. Ok. Let's just go for a melan. But GOD. I know everyone has one, Sally, but please. :"<
ediblenapkin's Avatarediblenapkin
I can't melan hunt properly. I can't. I hatched my melan vulpix just over 500 eggs, and that was right when I decided to break the chain upon next reset time. I don't have the patience to rack up a long chain, and it makes me irritated to keep hatching the same eggs. I made it about 200 eggs into a Scorbunny hunt, about 300 into a Blitzle hunt... I don't have the patience.
I'm -5 hours server time. I am online sporadically so replies may take... a long time

a dropbox for stuff

~~ o ~~ accordion jumpscare ooo ~~ o ~~ Currently collecting Spectral Leiomanos for 20zc each and Wishing Stars for 20zc each.
× 333 / 1000
× 255 / 1000
Roseli Berry

Roseli Berry

Rare Berry

(: 0)

Found mostly in dark forests, this berry is traditionally used as a charm to ward off evil.

Flavour: Sweet/bitter
Colour: Red
Firmness: Soft
Growth time: 72 hours

Sells for 30

Lv. 100 — +899,366
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness MAX
Docile nature
bwap that's all

Pages: 123··· 8283848586··· 313314315

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page