PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 7879808182··· 317318319

triibu's Avatartriibu
Full boosts (minus Arceus) Two shinies in 300 eggs. Am I a joke to you, Sally?
  • Delta
  • Selling
  • Other
+ many more, including: normal and S/A delta Aron, Koffing, Ditto Check the fields and PM me!
Avatar made by ScribblyGryphon Signature under construction. LF: tabbed signature templates :')
miha's Avatarmiha

QUOTE originally posted by Sheepoid

Got a single albino in the past 100+ eggs :'D This hunt isn't going well Also curious about y'alls opinions: How long would a chain have to be for you to use a memory stick on it?
For me it depends. Usually when I have at least 3000 eggs or something. But I have a saved hunt with 115 with a legendary. So for those I'd save the chain earlier. Like when I don't have any more summons for that one. And Sally, why?? Niet day plus Ravyne day and I have such a slow hunt... Please, hand me my melan I want to end it!
reuel66's Avatarreuel66
Melans are just RNG that's why i don't do shiny albino or melanistic hunts i just buy them or trade for them ;-;
Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
Hunting Deino was a mistake. Yay for race points I guess but man I shoulda hunted something I could breeze through in the Shelter. My chain's about 2.5K but it's a 10k egg and I've only taken one 10k hunt seriously since I knew it was gonna be a slog, and that was with one Wishalloy. How am I more tired now? I'll tell you why, it's cuz I want Rus Thanks to that Kinaster hunt (cleared that hard boss first attempt!) I've gotten a taste for hunting exclusives. I wanna do Kinaster again actually. For fun. And I've been dying to try my hand at Koroku despite not having the best RG luck. And Lunupine cuz I'm on Dark this month. But in order to do any of that you gotta give me my malen, SALLY. I'M GONNA DECK YA. I WILL.

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

skylucario's Avatarskylucario
not a melan hunt, but i’m on my last week of hypermode and sally just...does not want me to hatch a shiny chimchar. i’m over 200 eggs into this hunt sally!!!! what do you want me to do!
all sprites clickable. ^ icon drawn by me. 114
pøryqøns's Avatarpøryqøns
sally please. im so desperate. ive been hunting this melan for essentially two years. im 58th on the longest pokeradar chain stat as i type this please god let it end
icon is my little silly hes so sillyfunny and perfect in every way (he's a banpresto plush) ✨click my boy plox✨
Douse Drive

Douse Drive

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A modified storage device created by Team Plasma. It contains tb_water.dll

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Careful nature
MarkNever's AvatarMarkNever
1.1k eggs. Am i allowed to complain yet?
2Kawaii4u's Avatar2Kawaii4u
Started this melan Sentret hunt on April 19, 2018, left and came back, up to 4,671 hatched and no melan yet. ): I'm starting to think this hunt is just cursed.
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
All those Christmas' Miracle, but I'm still waiting mine. Tho, I'm only at a 4,847 chain without hypermode. So I'm just hopping for more shinies at this point. Sally, I'll feeds you special for delta point please. Have more mercy.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
LaveriaDreams's AvatarLaveriaDreams
Christmas melans left and right, and I'm at a 2.2k chain with 82 specials and NO MELAN... I'm just the tiniest bit salty right now...

Pages: 123··· 7879808182··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page