PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 7980818283··· 317318319

ForfLord's AvatarForfLord
"December is goning to be the month!" I said, knowing full well I was jinxing it. Now I'm 3.5k into this chain and no luck so far, and I don't have as much time to put into clicking as I thought. I guess I was asking for it when I counted the melan before it hatched...
Hoarding: Avatar drawn by me.
100 / 250
flürrawr's Avatarflürrawr
i'm dyingggg i've used a crystal every single day of this hunt and hatched at least 250 eggs each day. i'm eating thru my dcps. i have an ungodly amount of albinos. please. please just give me ONE. i just want one and then i'll calm down. please
MarkNever's AvatarMarkNever
1,653 eggs into the hunt Hyper+Uber+Charm+Z= do or die, cause i quit either way.
50 eggs away from 1k and sally tosses me this. Soon i'll get that first melan of mine, but for now i'll be suffering. (The Melan Mega Charizard Y is a gift from a friend.)
| GIF is of Ralsei from Deltarune (Toby Fox). |
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
I'm into a 5k chain and I'm hoping for a Shazi + Sei day so I can go and use a Z crystal to improve my chance to end this mess of a hunt. Just to taunt me, Sally gave me two albinos today. Most of the time, I get less on day in which I use a Z xD
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
veliona's Avatarveliona
Ik my chain wasn’t long but seriously! I only got a shiny and a an albino in the first 100 hatched. That was literally it even though I had 650+ eggs hatched and my albino radar was at level 6.
Übercharm

Übercharm

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

An overpowered charm that, when activated, massively increases your chances of hatching Melanistic Pokémon for 28 days.

Sells for 2,000

Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
SteelPsychic
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Blakbird's AvatarBlakbird
We're doing this now? Really? Alright. I see how it is. I see your game, System Sal'. ¬_¬
Jordon and Terran are retired now. How relaxing!
Selling any Ghost Delta Pokémon?
Delta Ghost
Let me know! I collect them.
51% gathered. 498 hatched! Buying these for ZC.
Icon art by me. I have a free field of Pokémon! It's before the UFT fields.
Best way to get a hold of me offline is via PFQ's Discord server. I'm a casual player now!
Sheepoid's AvatarSheepoid
So my hm and uber ran out yesterday and I decided to grind for a couple ghost gems to prep for a hunt, and... I.. I just wanted some ghost gems First party of the reset and Sally decided to do this to me :(

:(

Ꮚ≗ꈊ≗Ꮚ
icon is from the official pokemon anime; sig art by quirkyrabbit!
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
6 albino and 5 shinies yesterday. Two albino in the same party twice and no melan. At least I didn't see a troll party and my crystal didn't go to waste... But I did forgot to use a crystal today :(
2Kawaii4u's Avatar2Kawaii4u
I've gotten ~8 troll parties within the last 16 days or so. Coming up on 6k hatched. I am exhausted. Sally is taunting me at this point. ):

Pages: 123··· 7980818283··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page