PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 8182838485··· 313314315

Managodess's AvatarManagodess
Just hatched a party with 2 Shinies and 1 Albino I'm----- =/ Edit: Wow okay complaining seems to help >.>
Planned Legendary Hunt:
× 483 / 1000
Kanaloa Idols
Find my shop here Avatar was cropped from one of my own self portraits, the full version can be found here
quinnpanda's Avatarquinnpanda
sally please ;-; i have max boosts can i please just get one shiny PLEASE
= 20 = 20
Template credit: izu.ku Avatar credit: Agent8
LaveriaDreams's AvatarLaveriaDreams
I'm about to hit 3k.... Please Sally...I'm begging you... Give me a melan so this can end...PLEASE
Hey Sally, a low chain melan for once would be really cool. New year, new start?
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
flürrawr's Avatarflürrawr
plus my 330 shelter adopts please..............i'm begging you..........just ONE today.............
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
last party of the day.......................................................thamnks sally.....................................................................
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
LaveriaDreams's AvatarLaveriaDreams
475 eggs hatched today. No melan. Sally, what did I do to offend you?!
Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
Tossing my hat into the ring since every time I refresh my forum subs page yet another person has posted lol. Hoping against all hopes for a delta melan Skiddo on this super mega bonus LAG day Activated a Shiny Charm, my Ubercharm for the month, full radar, Arceus, AND A CRYSTAL. All odds up, and nothing aside from a few delta specials which are nice I guess, but we all want that sweet, sweet melan luck. 390 eggs today, 1 troll party (that I didn't delta) Seriously, the one time I want dp and need to buy no one's got any. Sigh A most disappointing day.

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

Peachi's AvatarPeachi
I wish I could be excited about today but ughhh. I was already irritated about my Sobble hunt, as there was so many people hunting the Galar starters, there was of course a lot of people hatching early and mid-1k melans. I don't know why but it really got to my patience this time. Hundreds of sobble eggs hatched yesterday on Sei day with a z-crystal, and then 1,365 eggs hatched today. 611 were Sobble eggs, bringing my chain up to 2,646. Most of those 2.6k hatches were with a Water Z-Crystal. This chain was not fun for me at all anymore, so I impulse used a stick today to pause it and start my Gastly chain again. I definitely didn't expect an early Melan Gastly but it's so hard to not get your hopes up on a day like this. I hatched 754 Gastly eggs and was not blessed with a melan and it's awfully disappointing. ;-;
My fields are optimized for clicking! 10k S&S Timid (Sweet/Pecha) Pokemon ♡
sprite made by sojussimblr
sprite made by Lonely Heart
sprite made by Matamoja
sprite made by Matamoja
Noctuoidea's AvatarNoctuoidea
I feel like I wasted today because the lag has made pfq borderline unplayable for me. I only got to use about 2/3s of my shelter adoptions because clicking is so slow. I typically average about 300 clicks a minute, but today I averaged about 40 clicks a minute because the fields took so long to load. Out of all the lucky eggs I used, I only maxed out 1 of them. It really sucks because I did max boosts today, even buying an absurdly overpriced bug z crystal on the market to try my hand at another melan.
~Beautiful pink children~ ~~ 165/1250 ~Credits~

Pages: 123··· 8182838485··· 313314315

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page