PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 311312313314315··· 317318319

Raynn's AvatarRaynn

Screenshot

man
Score: 468
miha's Avatarmiha
@Maleficent wow, that chain is pure pain... If you only want the dex I can dex you that one. That chain is more than rude! Does Sei know you exist?
Deeply exhausted groan Man....
Second troll party
(that i can remember/that i have a pic of)
, and there's been a couple last slot/first slot hatches recently too, and i'm just so tired of this hunt can i please just get my melan already come on.....
✩ [ Me
Lex | They/Them pronouns
]
Hunt Chain! 742
✩ [ avatar
cutiefly art by me!
]
TR Score: 3399
stand up be strong know right from wrong forever hence
-♫- believe yourself
pachimaroo's Avatarpachimaroo
4771 eggs and still no melan, this is looking like my paused cubone hunt which almost got to 6k.... I even used an ubercharm awhile ago which was no help at all! a melan eevee is something that I've wanted forever tho, so I guess I'll just keep going till sallys light shines upon me
🩸🌑 “You are bold. I honor your independence. You are one to teach the gods their limits. I hope the bards will praise the glory of your death in song.” collecting !
credit
Background from The Elder Scrolls iii: Morrowind Avatar by Me F2U code by Gumshoe
Cherub's AvatarCherub
been hunting genesect and raikou forever. when will i get my melans? xD
❤️Supernatural❤️
BlueBlissey's AvatarBlueBlissey
i got 2 melans before type race even started but during tr? nada. nothing I was doing almost the max amount of hatches every day and nothing plenty of albinos and shinies! no melans... pls... i only need one more.... edit: I have all the amulets, max radar, I'm even using a poison z crystal now! I'm at a 10k+ chain. weedle has not been kind to me

Stan || Blue - 27 - He/Him

Check out My Shops + Journal!
x 66/500
The Villa! The Garden! The Storage Area!
Lv. 100 — +14,954,767
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness 0%
Adamant nature
Lv. 100 — +10,597,503
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugPoison
Happiness MAX
Impish nature
Click us to learn about our species!
BlitzyDragon's AvatarBlitzyDragon
gonna hit 4000 Furfrou today with not a single melan to my name out of the 10 I'm hunting for each haircut ;-; I've been running almost every possible boost I can when I can and still not a thing. It almost seems like the farther and farther I get into this hunt the less specials I get. On the bright side at least my normal gemwish badge has gone from platinum to nintendium through all of this ;w;. Maybe It'll get one before I hit wishalloy??? Please Sally??
  • Dogs
  • More Dogs
  • TR
  • Hunt
  • Credits
:4818
Currently hunting: Galarian Zigzagoon for TR Long term Main hunt: x10 Melan Furfrou
All art is by me, DM me if you'd like a commission
EstherGamer's AvatarEstherGamer
Is this a troll party? I think this is a troll party. On my first albino this hunt. I have never been so offended in my life. /j
Avatar is an edited version of Sky Forme Shaymin's portrait from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, edited by me. (Sprite by me)
Devilyn's AvatarDevilyn
Come on skitty. I just want a little dude like this! It’s been 2700+ hatches now and I’ve barely got anything to show for it. Stop being difficult! (Image by DragonCake)
♥️ Name: Edith Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Kumashe's AvatarKumashe
Just got Arceus and i'm back to the Growlithe grind. I want my navy blue pubby, It sucks that i'm at 2700 odd with none but i've had two troll parties :')))
Icon drawn by me! Dunban xenoblade and Gourmand rain world my beloved

Pages: 123··· 311312313314315··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page