PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 310311312313314··· 321322323

Reima's AvatarReima
Just reached +7k on my chain I mean I'm not using Hypermode & don't have the help of Shiny/Über charms on me, but I think I'm allowed to be a little miffed at not seeing a Melan at this point lol And I need at least 3 if not 5 of these at this point RIP, I'd like to hunt for something else. Memory Sticks are expensive though so I gotta just keep on going and hoping that the Level 7 Albino Radar & my less than stellar Shiny luck align soon enough
Credit to LycanKai for the Banner, Aemilia the Badge, and me for my Icon~
Score: 0
brèâd's Avatarbrèâd
Over 2k eggs on this variant hunt and it's shaping up to look like scaracross again (which went 4.2k) I'm using full boosts and SLEs and I'm getting so unlucky with specials today. D:
bread * 27 * they/them I like calm pokemon! If you got some unwanted ones, I'd love to take them off your hands*! *If I need them Summon Collection to be inserted here.
I'm so over this hunt. Over 4100 hatches (which isn't as long as some other chains I've seen here, granted), and no melan yet. Yesterday I hatched 2 shinies. The day before? 1. I've used several z-crystals with no luck, but I'm paranoid I won't get a melan without one, so now I'm actually forking out currency on this hunt. I was so excited when the amulet update happened because a lot of people seemed to have great luck. Guess I won't be joining them.
Avatar & Cactus Amaura made by me.
Member since 12 May 2017
S p u d's AvatarS p u d
You know what, this is my first pair of trolls, I know how you guys feel now
Maxie/Frank • They/Them • 21 Click him!
Background | Code | Type Race Badge | Avatar by me!
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
8 shiny and 5 albino I just want a melan please Sally
Pfp from Pfq
Enbees's AvatarEnbees
Okay, I'm not really complaining, I have no right to, because I've had very good melan luck this TR... But I... don't even know how to respond to this
Current Type Race score = 0
Saving for Memory Stick!
602/200
All art by me.
Cele's AvatarCele
Okay, so I'm going to start by saying I already know how much a pain in the booty and how hard chances are for single-nature melan hunting. I know I signed up for this, I live in this hell of my own making and choosing. That said... You see this guy? He's a jerk. Low-chain POTD melan who ignored *two* Everstones and came out Impish instead of Timid. >:( Sally, please.
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
Ugh. Here I am wasting over 1mil credits for DCP, I'm on my last hours of the crystal I activated two days ago, hatched over 300+ eggs today on the very last day of the type race, nearing 6K for this chain, and what do I have to show for it? Not a melan. What even are these new rates except utter disappointment?

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

QUOTE originally posted by Maleficent

Ugh. Here I am wasting over 1mil credits for DCP, I'm on my last hours of the crystal I activated two days ago, hatched over 300+ eggs today on the very last day of the type race, nearing 6K for this chain, and what do I have to show for it? Not a melan. What even are these new rates except utter disappointment?
do you have full boosts? :0 not trying to make you mad, just curious. i hope you get your melan!

Mochi ✪ 21 ✪ they/he/kit

Your local catboy hoarding quirky, bashful, and docile mons!
500/500
Odds and Ends - Orthrus' - My Guide

Type Race and Hunts!

Made by LycanKai
Current Hunt: Orthworm! Most Recent Melan: Nincada!
Coded by Me! Credits
Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent

QUOTE originally posted by JustCallMeMochi

do you have full boosts? :0 not trying to make you mad, just curious. i hope you get your melan!
I do! 5K+ chain, HM, Complete rank, Shiny Charm, Ubercharm, Albino Radar at max, and I only activate two crystals for the TR week (I skip the first day). Idk if I missed anything but the only thing I know I didn't do is sacrifice a Skiddo to Sally. And Sei day (plus Shazi) coming this reset immediately after the TR albino boost goes away is :/ Genuinely debating activating another crystal for this one singular day. And it's like, I only want this Mime Jr melan for the dex entry (and the purple sparkles) so it doesn't even have to be my preferred nature or gender or anything. I can take off the inscense to hunt Mr. Mime on its own, and/or I can also hunt the Galarian form too. So the fact that the baby is taking forever is just rude lol.

Pages: 123··· 310311312313314··· 321322323

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page