PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 154155156157158··· 320321322

ShacetheAce's AvatarShacetheAce
SAAAAALLLLY T_T
I edited a Serperior sprite for my avatar.
CorvinNoikrow's AvatarCorvinNoikrow
Current chain: 9,462 Still no sign of a melan, and only 26 shinies, after a year of hunting. I figured it'd be a long one, being that I'm hunting without any paid boosts, but this is a rather painful hunt. Perhaps one day, Sally will be kind to me.
Image is from the 2020 advent calendar They/them (preferred) or he/him pronouns.
Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
Snoralts, man. I've clicked way more than I've ever clicked in a long time Two in a row. Two z-crystals wasted. Full boosts all the way. WASTED. I've been extremely lucky on the few exclusive/variant hunts I take seriously. Which was just Kinaster and Koroku. And initially I was just like "Imma JUST get the shinies and albinos for this line bc wow they're cute." Fully intending to keep it there. And then I hatched an early melan. I got a melan before the second shiny I could keep. So it turned into a melan hunt. I wasn't even specifying the melan of the opposite gender (tho that would be ideal), just another melan because maybe I can swap for it. I don't do e/v hunts because I don't like the strain on my resources. I like having a decent supply of DCP on hand. So getting to 1K really stressed me out lol. First day of using a crystal, the 5th, I made 231K interactions, hatched 372 eggs, bringing my chain to 960. Got 10 shinies and 12 albinos, 3 of which were trolls, 1 set of albino twins, but no melan. Fine. Right before reset, on the 6th, the second Z-crystal day, ends with 287K interactions, 438 eggs hatched, and my chain totals to 1404. 6 shinies, 18 albinos. 1 troll, and 2 sets of albino twins. :/ Sally just yeeted me across the room with her tail. No warning just WALL. Stuck it for now. I'll stop contributing to the Ralts problem :p and maybe do slowpoke djfhfb

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

i literally havent hatched a single valimp egg and i already know this hunt is going to be a massive mistake.
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its. credits | journal | art showcase (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ︵ ┻━┻ will buy these
Blakbird's AvatarBlakbird
On the one hand, what a heckin' nice gift on the other hand SYSTEM, why do this next to the Dreepy I've been melan hunting forever now?! It's like the weird mix of happy and sad at the same time. Leaning more on the sad, as awful as that might sound. :'D I need to get my Arc' rank back. Maybe I'll have better luck then. Haha, yeah right
Jordon and Terran are retired now. How relaxing!
Selling any Ghost Delta Pokémon?
Delta Ghost
Let me know! I collect them.
51% gathered. 498 hatched! Buying these for ZC.
Icon art by me. I have a free field of Pokémon! It's before the UFT fields.
Best way to get a hold of me offline is via PFQ's Discord server. I'm a casual player now!
miha's Avatarmiha
This hunt is driving me insane. 6500 eggs- worst hunt ever. i wanted 2 melans. now i am afraid that a 2nd might take as long as the first. it didnt hatch yet. i want to end the hunt so badly >.<
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
sally, hand me a troll party. LEGIT GIVE ME ANYTHING but I WANT MY MELAN so I can END this DARN VULPIX HUNT
nanamou • she/he/they • Pansexual JOURNALPM POLICYART SHOP hello there forums of pfq! i am here to spread the derps and use up pixels on your screen. have a very good day C:
Background is official Genshin Impact art | Icon | Code
ReginaCordium's AvatarReginaCordium
Okay. Logically I know that I haven't been putting my Full energy into hunting lately. I've only hatched a few parties a day lately (executive function whom?) But I've used 2 or 3 ubercharms, I have a shiny charm and radar that I max every day, I try to make the best out of Sei days I can. Honestly, I swear I hatch more albinos on Sei days, but that's beside the point. I don't wanna waste money on another uber, but it feels like Sally wants me to do everything to the Max to get this dang melan :(
Kitty | She/They
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
For the past 3 or so days, I’ve been using max boosts (except for crystal). I even had Arceus rank for a bit up until yesterday. Over 150 egg hatches a day. All charms, boosts, etc. except a z crystal. Care to know how many specials I got in those past 3 days? Less than five. And no trolls. Either someone hates me or I have insanely bad luck.
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
ah.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me

Pages: 123··· 154155156157158··· 320321322

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page