PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 155156157158159··· 316317318

Zubat's AvatarZubat
1,400 eggs in and no sign of a melan, even with a z-crystal. I feel like I wasted a crystal because I'm barely getting any albinos :( and the troll party counter as gone up to 7, SEVEN TROLL PARTIES !! Grr :( I was hoping to get a melan before the Type Race but I might have to spend 300zc to get a memory stick because I REALLY wanna hunt Lileep for Type Race..
  • About
  • Collecting
  • Other
X-Ray Specs

X-Ray Specs

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A pair of glasses with special lenses that grant the ability to see through thick barriers.

Sells for 500

Lv. 95 — 20,715 / 30,068
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
◤Chris | He/Him◢ ❤ Lover of Braixens and Zubats ❤
Collecting:
GS Balls
Zubats
Gligars
× 392 / 500
Stream Milo Murphy's Law on Disney+ !!
credits
Code @Colorful Braixen & Zubat Art by Piptoons on Twitter (16+) Backgrounds from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
Batty's AvatarBatty
ive reached 2000 eggs chained and ive still only hatched 1 shiny and just 4 albinos. i did get an albino hatched at exactly 23:59:59 though so thats cool, but i doubt im going to get a melan any time soon :((
SphynxMagg's AvatarSphynxMagg
I'm really freakin' tired of these horrid chains..... Officially at 6,053.....with no melans and two HMs wasted....feeling a long pf break coming on again
April Type Race: 0pts Next Race: N/A pts collecting :3 | | | | | avatar from xxx-Holic
Sapphyre's AvatarSapphyre
I have never hatched a melan before 5000 eggs. I literally don't know what else I could do. I hunt every day with HM, Shiny Charm, Uber Charm, and Level 7. On days with Sei or Shazi I'll use a z-crystal and hatch like 300-500 on those days and still nothing. Yet some people hatch multiple melans before 2k eggs and I just feel so defeated all the time
Sapphyre • She/Her • 22
/ ??? Lake Summons
Background | Code | Forum Icon | Avatar made by MochaFox
Fuecoco's AvatarFuecoco
really don't want to think about the amount of delta points of thrown away ;w; i do DP hunts just to get no luck using DP whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sally, you give so many people yolo melan deltas... i haven't had a normal melan in a while either :( edit: wow it worked
Hyperspace Ring

Hyperspace Ring

Summon Item

(: 0)

A sinister-looking gold ring. Peering into its depths is like looking into another universe. It is said it is deeply connected with the Legendary Pokémon, Hoopa.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Brave nature
pfp = my cat
two troll parties today let's gooooo B") more painfully, the troll parties are the only specials i've hatched today. it's especially annoying because i'm running low on sweet hearts and my valenoirs don't like to give me their children, so the eggs themselves are hard to generate.
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its. credits | journal | art showcase (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ︵ ┻━┻ will buy these
Kihte's AvatarKihte
Ah this 2 year hunt is finally nearing its 1k chain c: Only been hunting on Sei days with Z crystal. So thats almost 1k eggs with; Arceus, Sei, Z, Uber, Shiny, and Hyper... I want to cry. Like I only have 100 Soul Hearts left and IDK if I can put it on hold AGAIN. I've easily spennt over 1,200 ZC JUST for PR Sticks alone... like, idk why this is happening to me??? And if this mela DOES decide to pop out and NOT be Quirky... idk man I might just go on a Hiatus lol
Kihte • She/Her • Crazy Dog Woman
Perm Links 𝒥𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓁 ⭑ Eventual Shop Here 30zc 30zc If you have questions, please read my About Me.
VEGGIE's AvatarVEGGIE
i hate nincada so much. this hunt is a nightmare. i've used so many z-crystals and super lucky eggs. i'm 1.6k+ in this hunt and haven't received one melan ;; i'm almost tempted to break the chain and try again this hunt is just for dp so i can hopefully get a delta melan impidimp when i resume hunt.
veggieㅤ|ㅤshe / themㅤ|ㅤnaughty

naughty ice delta collector hoarder of impidimps, soon kubfu.
journal toyhousesecretcredits

credits

code @RAINB0W / forum icon @silver raven on pokefarm / pagedoll @reversedkraken on th / header @xvanyx on da
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
can i please just say that sei days and albino radars do not work. thank you
nanamou • she/he/they • Pansexual JOURNALPM POLICYART SHOP hello there forums of pfq! i am here to spread the derps and use up pixels on your screen. have a very good day C:
Background is official Genshin Impact art | Icon | Code
Kihte's AvatarKihte
*Sigh* 1.1k chain. And I get this;

Idk what I was expecting

If I didn't have so many supporters, I would have dropped this hunt already. Welp, guess I'm off to collect another 200 Soul Hearts for next Sei day...

Pages: 123··· 155156157158159··· 316317318

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page