PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Lets complain about melan hunts!!! >

Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
Snoralts, man. I've clicked way more than I've ever clicked in a long time Two in a row. Two z-crystals wasted. Full boosts all the way. WASTED. I've been extremely lucky on the few exclusive/variant hunts I take seriously. Which was just Kinaster and Koroku. And initially I was just like "Imma JUST get the shinies and albinos for this line bc wow they're cute." Fully intending to keep it there. And then I hatched an early melan. I got a melan before the second shiny I could keep. So it turned into a melan hunt. I wasn't even specifying the melan of the opposite gender (tho that would be ideal), just another melan because maybe I can swap for it. I don't do e/v hunts because I don't like the strain on my resources. I like having a decent supply of DCP on hand. So getting to 1K really stressed me out lol. First day of using a crystal, the 5th, I made 231K interactions, hatched 372 eggs, bringing my chain to 960. Got 10 shinies and 12 albinos, 3 of which were trolls, 1 set of albino twins, but no melan. Fine. Right before reset, on the 6th, the second Z-crystal day, ends with 287K interactions, 438 eggs hatched, and my chain totals to 1404. 6 shinies, 18 albinos. 1 troll, and 2 sets of albino twins. :/ Sally just yeeted me across the room with her tail. No warning just WALL. Stuck it for now. I'll stop contributing to the Ralts problem :p and maybe do slowpoke djfhfb

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page