PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Pokémon Breeder's Guide to the Daycare

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 23242526272829

You have to click to get eggs

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
Gis's AvatarGis
ohhh ok. ive been busy so its not been making eggs, okay i get that! thanks
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
Yeah, as a heads up you're gonna need to click a fair bit. I suggest clicking someone like Scorpyia or Kase as they have, at the very least, the majority of their fields are stacked.
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc Send trade or post here
Wolfelle's AvatarWolfelle
Hey can anyone tell me if there are any expections to the gender ratios in the games here on pokefarm? im tryna collect rare genders for breeding pairs c: dont wanna waste my adoptions!
GnarleyQuinn's AvatarGnarleyQuinn
How do you unlock the daycare? I'm not finding out how anywhere.
shop & dexing ♦️ journal (see for credits) my lucky sparkly charm (sprite permission) - avatar credit in journal
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami

QUOTE originally posted by pamixx

How do you unlock the daycare? I'm not finding out how anywhere.
You should unlock it as you progress through the tutourial.
Cailem042's AvatarCailem042
Will Pokemon of the same evolution line but different stages to the point where they have vastly different weight and body shape be able to make a 90-99% pair? Or if I put them together could they permanently be below 90%, even when I evolve one to be the same species as the other?
Avatar made by magsimillion, commissioned at their shop.
Being different stages doesn't affect the base % you'll end up with, just egg produdtion rate (being one of the "other factors" daycare wanrs about) so yes you will still get 90-99% pairs.
Avatar art drawn by Duchesslunaire
Full Incense

Full Incense

Incense

(: 0)

An exotic-smelling incense that gives a feeling of being bloated.

Sells for 48,000

Lv. 100 — +61,096,595
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature
ersatz12's Avatarersatz12
This might be a stupid question, but if you already have an unusual (shiny or albino) pokemon, can you breed it to produce shiny offspring, and if so, do you have to have two (M and F) for it to work, or is there a higher probability of shiny offspring if you just breed one with normal members of its species?
icymoon193's Avataricymoon193
Having a shiny or albino Pokémon as the parent of an egg doesn’t make it more likely to hatch as a shiny or albino.

Pages: 123··· 23242526272829

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page