PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Pokémon Breeder's Guide to the Daycare

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 2526272829

i'm breeding a female sayian rattatta and a male normal rattatta and the result i got was 55% does the nature of the pokemon affect the breeding in any way?
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami

QUOTE originally posted by LunarNightShade

i'm breeding a female sayian rattatta and a male normal rattatta and the result i got was 55% does the nature of the pokemon affect the breeding in any way?
From the sounds of it at least one of the Rattata is your OT. As far as I'm aware, nature doesn't affect breeding rate or %. For a higher pair, you'll need to have 2 Rattata traded to you from 2 different users. Wondertraded pokemon with the user who wondertraded them will count as having a different OT & therefore make a good candiate for a breeding pair.
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc Send trade or post here
StormHeart413's AvatarStormHeart413
I’m not sure if this is the proper place to ask, but as it is a thread about breeding... Does anyone know if breeding two gender less Petripeeps (if one is evolved to the male route and one is evolved to the female) is possible, or are the genderless ones unbreedable?
Credits can be found Here, All art Credits Here

QUOTE originally posted by StormHeart413

I’m not sure if this is the proper place to ask, but as it is a thread about breeding... Does anyone know if breeding two gender less Petripeeps (if one is evolved to the male route and one is evolved to the female) is possible, or are the genderless ones unbreedable?
This is the right place. Genderless can't breed unless it's with a ditto so in the case of Petripeep you'd need to evolve them into Chirock & breed that way just as you said or breed your Petripeep with a ditto. Although if you were able to get a male & female Petripeep you should be able to breed them.
I'm not sure if a similar question was asked here before, but I was wondering if anyone knows if certain Pokemon are like.. predisposed to have lower breeding rates even with higher percentages? I have a 97% Solynx/Lunupine pair that, despite being of similar, relatively high levels and having max happiness, produces eggs incredibly slowly. Even after clicking about 6000 times today, only around 12 eggs showed up in the daycare. Meanwhile, for a while I had a Skitty/Delcatty pair in the daycare, and I could easily get 50+ eggs a day (a few times I managed 100+, just to highlight the extreme difference) despite their lower percentage, lower happiness, etc. Am I just unlucky today, or do certain Pokemon just create eggs way slower-? Apologies if this isn't the right place to ask-
Just a space birb looking to spread joy! Avatar image by me! It's my pokesona!
PFQ exclusives and variants do have a lower rate of producing their eggs
Avatar art drawn by Duchesslunaire
Full Incense

Full Incense

Incense

(: 0)

An exotic-smelling incense that gives a feeling of being bloated.

Sells for 48,000

Lv. 100 — +65,509,689
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature

QUOTE originally posted by LegendaryBirb21

I'm not sure if a similar question was asked here before, but I was wondering if anyone knows if certain Pokemon are like.. predisposed to have lower breeding rates even with higher percentages? I have a 97% Solynx/Lunupine pair that, despite being of similar, relatively high levels and having max happiness, produces eggs incredibly slowly. Even after clicking about 6000 times today, only around 12 eggs showed up in the daycare. Meanwhile, for a while I had a Skitty/Delcatty pair in the daycare, and I could easily get 50+ eggs a day (a few times I managed 100+, just to highlight the extreme difference) despite their lower percentage, lower happiness, etc. Am I just unlucky today, or do certain Pokemon just create eggs way slower-? Apologies if this isn't the right place to ask-
Something else to note is that breeding Kinaster is one of the hardest to breed also you need more than just max happiness when breeding Kinaster. Here is the wiki page for it. Hope it's of some use, please note that the page has all or it's colour variants on it.
I have a question actually. I'm breeding two Yamask, one normal one Galarian. It gave me the (!) This couple may produce something unexpected. I'm...expecting it to give me either forme of Yamask, but is there a hidden third thing it might give me?
My Favorite Babies <3

QUOTE originally posted by FaygoScuna

I have a question actually. I'm breeding two Yamask, one normal one Galarian. It gave me the (!) This couple may produce something unexpected. I'm...expecting it to give me either forme of Yamask, but is there a hidden third thing it might give me?
Hello~ The (!) means it'll give both forme's for Yamask. As a side note, this thread is slightly outdated/not very active although this thread is kept up to date as well as having 3 people who can answer your questions ect. And the cherry on top is it lists max % with monogender pokemon as well as the best ones to match them with.
RainbowMoon's AvatarRainbowMoon
OK so I'm trying to help all of my pokemon find their true love Example: a female Pokémon is sassy has a liking for sweet things and not liking of sour things then then I have a male that is lax nature Pokémon that that also has a liking of sweet things but dose not like bitter things. Q1. don't they like each other? Q2. How can i help them find each of the Pokémon that they will love Q3. Dose this game allow for Pokémon to be in love if the same bread, But different genders

Pages: 123··· 2526272829

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page