PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Pokémon Breeder's Guide to the Daycare

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 26272829

LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
Hi there, Nature has no effect when breeding, so unless you plan on collecting a nature or something you'd be best to ignore it. A1 - You're best way to know if they like each other is to read the sentence under the pokemon in your daycare, you'll be wanting 'The Pokémon are inseparable.' Once you have currency I suggest buying a match up checker, this will give a definte %, the best you can get it 99%. For true love you're gonna want this:-
The Pokémon are inseparable. Base: 99% Happiness: +20% Total: 119%
Please note that the above will vary depending on level difference, happiness and if the pokemon are under level 50. Also some pokemon won't make 99%. A2 - You can buy breeding pairs or you can search free fields. Alternatively you can wondertrade. Here is a directory of free fields, just make sure to read the rules. ^^ A3 - Absolutely. Where possible you should try to breed the species of pokemon together as they'll give you a chance of 99%. There's another breeding thread here that I'd highly recommend reading. Lastly this clan has recently opened up and they be able to help. As always make sure to read the rules. Any oter questions or you want anything clarified then feel free to post here or PM me. ^^
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc Send trade or post here
CinderGlaceon's AvatarCinderGlaceon
How do I convert Daycare Pass bulks into seperate passes?
  • Click
  • Links
FIRST SHINY EEVEE AND ITS FEMALE AAAAAA
Lv. 36 — 1,725 / 3,997
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
At the bottom of the daycare page there is a tab labeled "Daycare Passes." You can unpack the bulk packs there
Avatar art drawn by Duchesslunaire
Full Incense

Full Incense

Incense

(: 0)

An exotic-smelling incense that gives a feeling of being bloated.

Sells for 48,000

Lv. 100 — +65,431,607
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature
SpøøkyÅsh's AvatarSpøøkyÅsh
My galarian Meowth and Cufant pair that I'm using for the steel typerace said this message to me??? (!) This couple may produce something unexpected! What does that mean???
Profile pic from 2022 PokeFarm Q Advent Calendar event. Please click thru my fields ^^ /nf 【◕.◕】 They/It
PurpleLily's AvatarPurpleLily

QUOTE originally posted by SpøøkyÅsh

My galarian Meowth and Cufant pair that I'm using for the steel typerace said this message to me??? (!) This couple may produce something unexpected! What does that mean???
Check out this guide for that answer: https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/284847/How-to-Breed-Variants
Photo by iStock Creator: Fnadya76

My Chain

2068/8/2/0

QUOTE originally posted by SpøøkyÅsh

Hey there, It'll be referring to the galarian meowth eggs they'll produce. Both Galar & Alola variant forms will give the 'something unexpected'.
Deadlock21's AvatarDeadlock21
Hello there :) Im new to the game and currently trying to get some eggs for the Dex to fill. I tend to get eggs from the male Pokemon instead of the female I need. Right now I'm doing ratata female with alolan male ratata and yesterday it was female dustox with any male bug. Isn't it usually the females you should get an egg from? Am I missing something? Thanks in advance :)
PurpleLily's AvatarPurpleLily

QUOTE originally posted by Deadlock21

Hello there :) Im new to the game and currently trying to get some eggs for the Dex to fill. I tend to get eggs from the male Pokemon instead of the female I need. Right now I'm doing ratata female with alolan male ratata and yesterday it was female dustox with any male bug. Isn't it usually the females you should get an egg from? Am I missing something? Thanks in advance :)
Check your Pokedex entries. They will have a Male to Female ratio. Most are 1:1, but some are as high as 7:1.

QUOTE originally posted by Deadlock21

Hey~ As far as I'm aware it's just rng, so things like gender won't influnce which egg is produced. May sound stupid but make sure to use the lab and shelter as much as you can for new eggs. Once you can't find any new eggs or new eggs become less frequent I just looking into either borrowing, making or buying a breeding pair. My friends own a free breeding pair shop here. I'd also suggest using the QoL script if you aren't already. It'll highlight new pokemon and new eggs in the shelter for you so have less chance of missing them. To use the QoL script go to:- Farm -> Options -> UserScripts -> tick the 'Qol' box
breed a certain nature on its own? we have the egg nature tornaments and it is extremly hard to just get the nature u want breeding 2 like natures that are compatable. help please?
from pokefarmQ Xmas event 2022

Pages: 123··· 26272829

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page