PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in A Pokémon Breeder's Guide to the Daycare

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > A Pokémon Breeder's Guide to the Daycare >

LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami

QUOTE originally posted by Deadlock21

Hello there :) Im new to the game and currently trying to get some eggs for the Dex to fill. I tend to get eggs from the male Pokemon instead of the female I need. Right now I'm doing ratata female with alolan male ratata and yesterday it was female dustox with any male bug. Isn't it usually the females you should get an egg from? Am I missing something? Thanks in advance :)
Hey~ As far as I'm aware it's just rng, so things like gender won't influnce which egg is produced. May sound stupid but make sure to use the lab and shelter as much as you can for new eggs. Once you can't find any new eggs or new eggs become less frequent I just looking into either borrowing, making or buying a breeding pair. My friends own a free breeding pair shop here. I'd also suggest using the QoL script if you aren't already. It'll highlight new pokemon and new eggs in the shelter for you so have less chance of missing them. To use the QoL script go to:- Farm -> Options -> UserScripts -> tick the 'Qol' box
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc W.Stones @ 25zc Post here
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page