PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Pokémon Breeder's Guide to the Daycare

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 2223242526272829

Hope'sUnicorn's AvatarHope'sUnicorn
sorry but I'm back again, What does, "Breed from; no evolution" mean? I see it on kinastar and phione/manaphy in the pokedex and I'm wondering what that means. Thanks!
549/3,000
nerdofnerds's Avatarnerdofnerds
It means the Pokemon are bred from other Pokemon but cannot evolve into them! Phione is a canonical example of this; Manaphy can breed Phione, but not other Manaphy, and the Phione can't evolve into Manaphy either. It's essentially an offshoot Pokemon! Kinaster is an example of this from this site's Exclusive Pokemon; you can only breed it by breeding two other Exclusives together, and as it is a baby Pokemon it's incapable of breeding and evolving itself.
Icon from the official 07 Ghost manga!
So basically it's like a family line that shows they're ... "related" but you can't get them from themselves (i.e. Manaphy, you can only get by using a summoning item) and Kinastar ... I'm still a little confused. You can get Kinastar eggs because you can get them from the tourny page but it's saying that if you breed a solynx to a solynx or a lunupine to a lunipine, you will only respectively, get each of those types and NOT a kinastar egg?
You can't get Kinaster eggs from the Tournament. You can only obtain them by breeding Solynx and Lunupine. Solynx and Lunupine are their own species of Exclusive Pokemon, Kinaster is more of a cross-breed than a baby stage to a complete chain! All three count as their own species, but you can only obtain one from cross-breeding the other two together. Kinaster was introduced during an event for the Solar Eclipse last year, so having a cosmic-themed Pokemon bred from a Sun-themed one and a Moon-themed one seemed appropriate enough to me ^^
Oh, okay. He's a hybrid or a mutt :D :D I get it now. Thanks! :D So if I see: pokemon | | ___Bred from: no evolution that means that pokemon will not evolve into the ones below it but can be obtained a different way. Kinastar from solynx and lunupine and for example, manaphy, from summoning it. Got it! Gosh, you're so helpful. Thank you! :D
I'm glad I could help! ^^
BåsånSåmå's AvatarBåsånSåmå
Could I breed a flying Pichu if I use two flying Pikachus/Raichus or does one have to be an og Pikachu/Raichu?
Please click my babies! Have a great rest of your day :) . Forum avatar by Shadarin . Signature by Galladerox . Template by Galladerox
Yes you can use two flying Pikachu/Raichu
Avatar art drawn by Duchesslunaire
Full Incense

Full Incense

Incense

(: 0)

An exotic-smelling incense that gives a feeling of being bloated.

Sells for 48,000

Lv. 100 — +68,730,812
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature
BåsånSåmå's AvatarBåsånSåmå

QUOTE originally posted by TechmasterSM4000

Yes you can use two flying Pikachu/Raichu
Ok thank you!
Gis's AvatarGis
okay so i have two Wanamangora in my daycare, with a 75% compatability. levels are very close (both lv32 rn with difference in exp)and different original trainers. ive yet to have an egg at all. i switched to a pair with less compatibility yesterday, and still didnt get an egg. is there something i dint know about thatd cause pairs to never produce eggs?

Pages: 123··· 2223242526272829

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page