PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Pokémon Breeder's Guide to the Daycare

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 2122232425··· 272829

Kaiken's AvatarKaiken
Flying Pikachu and Surfing Pikachu can be bred together and will give you Pichu, Flying Pichu and Surfing Pichu eggs. The special eggs are just a lot rarer to get so be prepared to click a lot and get a lot of regular Pichu eggs.
Thankyou! Im gonna try some more. Think i clicked 5k or something.
nikao's Avatarnikao
What is when the poke is all female? i just did want to try a fast hunt with Flabebe/floette...but they are only female...dont really want to be with other male pokes and even dont really like ditto..with whom does one breed them? could not find something about them here or in wiki^^
🐾 Please support this suggestion from me^_^ support: show upvoted really as up-voted I do look for high or perfect iv poke,love for free or trade/swap...i do trade or swap for high iv poke or perfect pidove^^ with iv friends an friends i like to gift 5-6iv after hunts^_^ ->can trade s-a iv pidove, for zc-gp or credit .
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami

QUOTE originally posted by nikao

What is when the poke is all female? i just did want to try a fast hunt with Flabebe/floette...but they are only female...dont really want to be with other male pokes and even dont really like ditto..with whom does one breed them? could not find something about them here or in wiki^^
You're only choices are to either breed with a male pokemon from a different species (I personally would breed Floette with a Spritzee if not then a Swirlix) or breed your Floette with a ditto.
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc W.Stones @ 25zc Post here
nikao's Avatarnikao
Many thanks i will try it with spritzee or swirlix^_^
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami

QUOTE originally posted by nikao

Many thanks i will try it with spritzee or swirlix^_^
If you need to borrow one then PM me and I'll see what I have. Also of this is a tourney hunt I'd focus on trying to breed with Spiritzee as Spritzee has the right body type
Shadarin's AvatarShadarin
Will the Red Gigaremo boost my pairs compatibility if they are already 99%? I mean like is the Red Gigaremo like also a egg makeing booster or is it just for the compatibility percentage? :o The thing is i have a 99% Variant pair and they are over lvl 50 both,and at the same lvl and max happy but i't still too many clicks for just one egg XD (any advice is appreciated)
~PokemonGO:4154 0011 0852
216/460
Hope'sUnicorn's AvatarHope'sUnicorn
When are older Fakemon breedable typically? How long after a season ends, can they be bred? Trying to get a Luckoo egg and I've interacted 2,355 times with a 93% pair and got nothing so I'm wondering if they're even breedable yet.
549/3,000
nerdofnerds's Avatarnerdofnerds
You can tell if a Fakemon is breedable via the Egg Group! If the Egg Group is Undiscovered, it can't be bred. It also takes a lot more work to breed Exclusives and Variants, so going a few thousand clicks with no eggs is not unheard of.
Icon from the official 07 Ghost manga!
Hope'sUnicorn's AvatarHope'sUnicorn
It says flying so I assume they're breedable now and that I'm just going to need 10,000 clicks for 1 eggdex lol :D :D Thanks! :D

Pages: 123··· 2122232425··· 272829

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page