PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Minor Updates

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 6566676869··· 147148149

Kieri's AvatarKieri
@Einah Pets: Just checked, daycare EXP is not affected by the EXP lock and will continue to increase even after the Pokemon has been EXP locked.
Stay hydrated~ Avatar by Squidacious [p]
Nathan Strike's AvatarNathan Strike
I've just tried out the box thingie. One problem I've noticed, when you go to get it all circley again, it does not work. lol at the moment anyway. It said on then when you go back to the options page it said it was off but really it is not. even tried turning it on again and off again. aha guess I'm a square now -shot-
What should my next hoard be? pm me your ideas =D
Oh my god the boxness of Pfq now. >.< to much boxes. Although my pages are loading quicker which is an upside to everything :D. So I guess this is a thank you but I have not tried to go back to circles which ill go try after I post this. Nice job on it though
by MickeyButtcanon | Art: official
Smol Miqote Gal, Returning to PFQ here ♥️
Myself123's AvatarMyself123
ALL OF DEM BAWKZES
CLICK ME
Størmfang's AvatarStørmfang
Hey, I know that kid The box thing is really useful for things such as my computer. It LAAAAAAAGS, but now it goes FASTERRRRRR! c:
ari | he/him | team rock art shop | trade shop | journal | deviantart "what's important is understanding who you are. what you want to become, what you want to do. that is of the utmost importance." - twice, my hero academia
King Vesper's AvatarKing Vesper
I'm weary of the new "Box Mode" update. Personally, I think certain features (like the Site Header and the Accordion BBCode) look so much better without their rounded borders. But I do not like how the update removes all rounded borders, from everything, specifically with my templates/designs. Most of my CSS designs use border-radius codes, and I would prefer not to lose that aspect of my designs. I noticed that using "!important" declarations reinstate the border radius codes, but as it's an "!important" declaration that is cancelling them out in the first place, I didn't know if I would be appropriate to use them inside my own codes. I also don't know if this would cause a conflict with browsers having to read and process all the declarations having to be made to get this to work. I understand the update was meant to help users with connectivity issues, and I'm not an expert in web development or maintenance, but I don't think it would be necessary to force everything on PFQ to have a squared border to do that. The majority of rounded borders on PFQ, are from the website's own design, and the code isn't often used on the forums (or other CSS-supported areas), so I have to ask: Is there any kind of way to preserve rounded borders for our own content/designs? I don't mean to sound ungrateful or rude, as this was made to help us, so please do not take it that way. I am concerned about the limitations this would force on anyone using CSS, and I wanted to make my concern known.
Blank Banshee's AvatarBlank Banshee

QUOTE originally posted by King Vesper

I'm weary of the new "Box Mode" update. Personally, I think certain features (like the Site Header and the Accordion BBCode) look so much better without their rounded borders. But I do not like how the update removes all rounded borders, from everything, specifically with my templates/designs. Most of my CSS designs use border-radius codes, and I would prefer not to lose that aspect of my designs. I noticed that using "!important" declarations reinstate the border radius codes, but as it's an "!important" declaration that is cancelling them out in the first place, I didn't know if I would be appropriate to use them inside my own codes. I also don't know if this would cause a conflict with browsers having to read and process all the declarations having to be made to get this to work. I understand the update was meant to help users with connectivity issues, and I'm not an expert in web development or maintenance, but I don't think it would be necessary to force everything on PFQ to have a squared border to do that. The majority of rounded borders on PFQ, are from the website's own design, and the code isn't often used on the forums (or other CSS-supported areas), so I have to ask: Is there any kind of way to preserve rounded borders for our own content/designs? I don't mean to sound ungrateful or rude, as this was made to help us, so please do not take it that way. I am concerned about the limitations this would force on anyone using CSS, and I wanted to make my concern known.
You can turn on and off this setting. If it bothers you, turn it off.
Holmes's AvatarHolmes
BOX MODE! I'm in love with this. Thank you so so so much. I've never been a fan of rounded corners, and it might not seem like a big deal to some people, but I'm super happy I don't have to see them anymore.
I've also noticed to myself that my pf crashes less
Managodess's AvatarManagodess
Many thanks for the new update, I've been wondering if it was my computer's fault that the site was running rather slow (or my internet) but turning on the box mode has made a huge difference in how fast the pages load. This should make clicking a lot more fun again :)
Planned Legendary Hunt:
× 483 / 1000
Kanaloa Idols
Find my shop here Avatar was cropped from one of my own self portraits, the full version can be found here

Pages: 123··· 6566676869··· 147148149

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page