PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Minor Updates

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 6465666768··· 147148149

Grimmew's AvatarGrimmew
Personally I love the Nice! feature. Every time I get a "Nice!" it makes me smile and feel good inside. I may not know the reason they give me one, but I like to think it's because something I've said or done they liked or perhaps it's because they think I'm a good/nice person. I usually give them for those reasons and to those who I feel deserve them(there are many reasons behind those).
Important Links: 📥 Trade Thread NEW 📤 🗂 Template Shop 🗂 Collecting: Lono Idols!
× 33 / 500 or 1,000
Also collecting: Highest Priority:
Origin Sash
Lustrous Orb
Viridian Epee
Lono Idol
More listed in Trade Shop
JJasoneo's AvatarJJasoneo
Reading everybody's comments about the nice button makes me feel smiley inside.
ancom
Lucario321's AvatarLucario321
Why are people freaking out over compliments? Calm down, its not the end of the world.
WilliamAllen's AvatarWilliamAllen
Um, EXp-Locking is a free alternative of an Everstone. You can Lock your pokemon before they get to the point where they evolve.
That is, of course, assuming you get to lock the pokémon before it reaches the point where it levels. That's always been a "thing", imo, but I'm not entirely sure how that could be resolved. That said, say someone wants to avoid evolving something but it's already reached the criteria to do so, so you've got the option. They see something to evolve on their list and just as they would with the rest of their pokémon, they hit evolve - except they then realise that it's the one they didn't want to evolve... Can't go back now. An EXP-lock doesn't remove the option to evolve if the criteria are met, it just stops it from levelling. An Everstone has the addition in that it -does- remove the 'evolve'-function/button, therefore avoiding any mishaps. I am quoting things that we've had happen in the past, just to clarify, and we were unable to help them at that time as well. Maybe we could now? I dunno.
Arcøs Magna's AvatarArcøs Magna
This is very handy with something like pancham, if you don't have the required dark party pokemon at the time it hits the level, it could be annoying. I like this feature, and the nice feature as well. Though it would be nice to have an option to leave a small comment, say 25 characters max, just to give a very brief reason, e.i. oooo legendaries; shiny zorua!! Or something along that area. But its still nice to have
My avitar is exported from my GaiaOnline account.
Neonray3's AvatarNeonray3
Question? Does this Exp lock also lock eggs like it did for Pf1? Because it was a very useful tool for shiny hunters on the site.
Looking for Adament/Lustorbs,GS Balls Current Hunt:? My Summon and Box Box Shop
Einah Pets's AvatarEinah Pets
Question: Does EXP lock (and sorry if this is answered already) lock daycare exp as well? Also: Will the "Other Places" button ever reappear? Or is it gone?
Sprite by William Allen
Sprite made by QueenNelielHoro
Avatar made by AshleyKT Also check out for cool art, and some freebies!
Kieri's AvatarKieri
@Neonray3: No, those options are not available for eggs (Just tested) @Einah Pets: I'm testing the daycare EXP now, but it may take a while to confirm. As for the "Other Places" button? I believe it is permanently removed, as Niet posted that he would be removing it as it was almost useless somewhere.
Stay hydrated~ Avatar by Squidacious [p]
MegaAudino11's AvatarMegaAudino11
yeah, now before a pokemon reaches a level you evolve something, and u dont wannit to evolve, then thats as great as everstone! thanks for the EXP Lock!

Pages: 123··· 6465666768··· 147148149

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page