PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Minor Updates

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345··· 147148149

iOlrickx's AvatariOlrickx
I don't think it's for the site as a whole... I had two Premium Boxes to collect earlier when I visited the page and 2,210 ZC listed on the bar which I assume is towards the next Box. While my sister (who hasn't bought any) doesn't have anything to collect and says her progress is 0.
Nisky's AvatarNisky
And the ZC must be bought by yourself for them to count towards the Premium box. ZC bought by others for you by the shareable links do not count, I had the chance to test it myself. I'm assuming you can claim a Premium box when you buy 1,100 ZC, as that's their price on the fundraiser.
Avatar from the TV show Detective Conan. Detective Conan (c) Gōshō Aoyama.
Nataku's AvatarNataku
well none for me then...sucks when you have no RL money to spend.
When life gives you lemons;kindly accept its misguided charity and incorporate them into your scheme for world domination~ Anonymous My avatar is mine. From the image 'yes milord'. Proof:MY Deviantart account!
BoWhatElse's AvatarBoWhatElse
For me neither, I do have the money (well not really but I am willing to spend it) but there isn't a paying method yet that I can use.
My Pokesonas, Made by Animela c:
Art Shop
Constantine's AvatarConstantine

QUOTE originally posted by Nisky

I'm assuming you can claim a Premium box when you buy 1,100 ZC, as that's their price on the fundraiser.
1,100? I don't think so, well not according to my own progress bar. Perhaps each progress bar is different? Mines currently at 6,300 and currently just over half full to meeting the goal. And there's been no option to collect anything. Hm. 6,300 though. That's quite a stretch.
♔ Fae King Give me equality.
Nisky's AvatarNisky
Constantine: I assumed that after seeing iOlrickx's post. He said that he had two Premium boxes with 2,210 ZC, so that could be possible. (2,210/2 = 1,100 + the other 10 ZC). I can't test it myself because I can't use my money here. Maybe it is different for each user, as you said. That's certainly a lot of money anyway. Reading again, I realize that I misunderstood his post. See guys why you should read carefully. xD Please ignore this post.
cclloyd's Avatarcclloyd
Your latest update reminds me of this...
Decimoway's AvatarDecimoway
I love the new banner. To the artist who made it, you rock!
Avatar made by Chibistef, for my use only.
Tasos500's AvatarTasos500
YAY! I love this new banner!
ShadowWolf7's AvatarShadowWolf7
I had 1 to collect and mine is half way to 6300 doesn't make sense to me if someone with less gets 2.
Score: 0
Created by LycanKai Avatar: Christmas Advent exclusive and belongs to PFQ.

Pages: 12345··· 147148149

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page