PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Minor Updates

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 147148149

Kittykatz's AvatarKittykatz
Ooo, could an image of what the new Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina egg sprites look like be put here? I'm not sure how else to see them other than waiting to unlock them myself or randomly find them in another user's party.
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
I'm positive that showing off what the new(well not quite new..it has been a few months) egg sprites of the three is considered spoilers. However, if you look here, you can see them yourself. Keep in mind the images showed them are spoilers so keep that in mind ^^
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
Starrywaters's AvatarStarrywaters
excuse me, can we change the pokemon in the daycare? I took out the two I had in there and when I opened the window to try and add two I can only see a "change feild" button and "cancel" button. In the lower left corner the pokemons little stat window will pop up and stay there so I'm not sure if the button is hidden there, is this normal?
Made by Dezsepticeye
Avatar drawn by the wonderful Dove! and these totally adorable sprites are made by AriusShadow, Savage-Shifter, QueenNeliel-Horo, NixNight and Zubat
Kira the Cat's AvatarKira the Cat
Yes you can change Pokemon, click the change field button and it'll let you change to which field you need to access.
Art Credits:
Avatar created with the Catlike Icon Maker website. It is free to use.
Wanna Battle?
Pokemon under level 30 will be refused. Train up and come at me :3

QUOTE originally posted by Kira the Cat

Yes you can change Pokemon, click the change field button and it'll let you change to which field you need to access.
I can change the feild, just can't choose a pokemon
Kira the Cat's AvatarKira the Cat
Click the Pokemon you're trying to put in Daycare and scroll down once the stat window pops up, there should be a button marked 'Select' on it.

QUOTE originally posted by Kira the Cat

Click the Pokemon you're trying to put in Daycare and scroll down once the stat window pops up, there should be a button marked 'Select' on it.
ah! got it thanks! probs didnt help that my kitty was trying to help out as well. but thank you!
I have a idea for something for the game? Add Delta visions of all pokemon and let them breed like the event pokemon do :3
Give them a lot of berries and affection -w-

Xolotl

Lv. 78 — 8,013 / 18,487
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Modest nature

Ghidorah

Lv. 65 — 11,308 / 16,089
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkDragon
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
Karai's AvatarKarai
I do woodburning commissions. Come check it out here!
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
This really isn't the place for feature suggestions. And seeing as this thread is currently not being used for the recode updates, I'm going to lock this place up to avoid further spam. ;)
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez

Pages: 123··· 147148149

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page