PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Minor Updates

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234··· 147148149

Constantine's AvatarConstantine
So that's what Niet is! Interesting, very interesting. A certain fanbase will like this, I'm sure.
♔ Fae King Give me equality.
Methos's AvatarMethos
Mmm... image gets a bit squashed on a mobile. I'll have to have another look after work. Edit: o.o So that's what the shiny mega Charizard looks like...
Official site avatar. Current site avatars were created by the lovely DuchessLunaire.
Nataku's AvatarNataku
Say will we firefox browser people ever get our PFQ userbar thingy back? Cuz it's kind of sad that internet explorer got browser features, google browser got features, but firefox users get nothing :< The other two browsers disagree with my computer btw as no matter how many times I try to re-install google chrome browser it flat out refuses to let me log in on pf1 or pfQ and a bunch of my other sites also have this issue hence why I don't use it and internet explorer just won't even agree with me period as it keeps experiencing crashes no matter what I try with it >> so I'm on firefox which runs my sites AND lets me log in, but sadly hasn't any browser specific feature. I feel a little left out on that. I rather liked the browser user bar with its alerts, but get none here since I am stuck with Firefox :< Thus question will there in the future be any browser specific functions like for the other two browsers for FIREFOX browser?
When life gives you lemons;kindly accept its misguided charity and incorporate them into your scheme for world domination~ Anonymous My avatar is mine. From the image 'yes milord'. Proof:MY Deviantart account!
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
I believe that question has been answered before. Let me dig it up...

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

I don't like Firefox. It is too buggy and difficult to program with. I will see what I can do at some point, but for now, sorry!
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
Nataku's AvatarNataku
Thanks Eltafez That answers my question.
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
Yes, no more resizing my normal avatars, woohoo! And the NPCs look splendid. c:
TimeCrash's AvatarTimeCrash
Niet, Goomy got its image!! What other Gen 6 got images!? why must prof. Holly and Laurel both hold ditto eggs ;_;
Dust Wolf's AvatarDust Wolf
Im guessing that after buying so many zophan canisters you get a premium box?
Avatar My Trading Den Everyone has a point where they are so broken they can never truly be fixed, although, not everyone will reach that point in life. The strong may succumb to it and the weak not, it depends on your journey through life and the trials you face. - Me
hi132435's Avatarhi132435
Or something of the sort. Perhaps the image is just a placeholder?
Nataku's AvatarNataku
Perhaps Niet wishes we buy cansisters and if a certain amount is reached everyone on site gets a premium box? I doubt it somehow.

Pages: 1234··· 147148149

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page