PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Minor Updates

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 145146147148149

well at least now i have some actual numbers again to know how exclusive hunting is going. and Sally crash=bad, so yeah
Avatar art drawn by Duchesslunaire
Full Incense

Full Incense

Incense

(: 0)

An exotic-smelling incense that gives a feeling of being bloated.

Sells for 48,000

Lv. 100 — +53,501,451
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature
Rhylexa's AvatarRhylexa

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

The answer right now is "would you rather Sally crashed?" I realise it's far from a good solution, but it's the best I can do with the current code. Sorry...
There's no need to apologize, although it's far from good it's actual a really good temporary idea. You mentioned that the crash happens with families of over 5,000 little children, so could it be possible to only show the first 1,000 instead. I produce enough eggs so it's fine whether I can see them or not, I am just curious. :3
Shop- shinies/albinos, gem/summon swaps, Melan dexing, and buying some things for ZC! Journal---Random Info, Living dex (In progress), & shinies/albinos I need TFSDTS--- I dex shinies/albinos for free!
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe
Neonray3's AvatarNeonray3
I don't want to be a buzzkill. I understand that you have to limit the over 5000 children part. But this update is also preventing us shiny hunters from tracking our bred eggs when we send them to the shelter who are hunting for Melans for example. How are we able to track them now if we can only see the first 100 only. I love the update of it being fixed. But it is also not helping the shiny hunters. Edit* Nevemind I read the update from Sei and Niet on this update.
Looking for Adament/Lustorbs,GS Balls Current Hunt:? My Summon and Box Box Shop
Karai's AvatarKarai

QUOTE originally posted by Neonray3

I don't want to be a buzzkill. I understand that you have to limit the over 5000 children part. But this update is also preventing us shiny hunters from tracking our bred eggs when we send them to the shelter who are hunting for Melans for example. How are we able to track them now if we can only see the first 100 only. I love the update of it being fixed. But it is also not helping the shiny hunters. Edit* Nevemind I read the update from Sei and Niet on this update.
That was my complaint at first. But I would rather not see my eggs than having Sally crash.
I do woodburning commissions. Come check it out here!
Rhylexa's AvatarRhylexa
Aww no one has said anything about the latest update yet.~ I just saw the Dialga and Palkia eggs and they look so amazing. I'm really happy to see a new egg sprite change. :3 Thanks to Novie for the lovely updated eggs.♥ I always get excited to see art updates. EDIT:Giratina's egg is so cute too >.<
ShAdOw555's AvatarShAdOw555
hey niet, i don't know if its a bug or wip but i cant access sertain places like the shop or contest hall.
oooooooh yaaaaah
Silver-lugia's AvatarSilver-lugia
isn´t a bug. since the site was recoded we can´t access to some places yet
Silver-Lugia
Party||Journal||I-dex||FSDTS||Shop
118 / 200
counter made by Silver-lugia
ShAdOw555's AvatarShAdOw555
k thanks
HeavensAngel's AvatarHeavensAngel
i was merely wondering when we will be able to buy feilds again? Mine are getting pretty full from teh eggs i keep hatching and pokemon i adopt. Do you happen to know when the buy option will return?
I created this using rinmarugames.com. please do not steal
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by HeavensAngel

i was merely wondering when we will be able to buy feilds again? Mine are getting pretty full from teh eggs i keep hatching and pokemon i adopt. Do you happen to know when the buy option will return?
When I program it. #dadjoke
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Pages: 123··· 145146147148149

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page