PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Minor Updates

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Minor Updates >

That is, of course, assuming you get to lock the pokémon before it reaches the point where it levels. That's always been a "thing", imo, but I'm not entirely sure how that could be resolved. That said, say someone wants to avoid evolving something but it's already reached the criteria to do so, so you've got the option. They see something to evolve on their list and just as they would with the rest of their pokémon, they hit evolve - except they then realise that it's the one they didn't want to evolve... Can't go back now. An EXP-lock doesn't remove the option to evolve if the criteria are met, it just stops it from levelling. An Everstone has the addition in that it -does- remove the 'evolve'-function/button, therefore avoiding any mishaps. I am quoting things that we've had happen in the past, just to clarify, and we were unable to help them at that time as well. Maybe we could now? I dunno.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page