PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Minor Updates

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 6667686970··· 147148149

Oro's AvatarOro
I absolutely love the recent addition to quote BBCodes for the cross-reference reason Niet has mentioned. Perhaps it would have been even more awesome if instead of the single post the quote would have a link to the "Post in thread" URL, which is the other kind of link we have access to when we click the "Link to this post" button on any post. Somehow I feel that would make the new feature even more useful in a way that allows people to see that quote in the original context, rather than just as a standalone post, when clicking on the link. Either way as I said this is already a great addition as it is now, so thank you very much! :)
PokémonRen's AvatarPokémonRen
Only one problem with the cross-reference... now I can't make a quote that Team Rocket said something D:
Størmfang's AvatarStørmfang

QUOTE originally posted by PokemonRen

Only one problem with the cross-reference... now I can't make a quote that Team Rocket said something D:
You just take out the ;[postnumber].

I took out the ;494434, and now it's just a regular quote. Still works like before. c=
ari | he/him | team rock art shop | trade shop | journal | deviantart "what's important is understanding who you are. what you want to become, what you want to do. that is of the utmost importance." - twice, my hero academia

QUOTE originally posted by Størmfang

You just take out the ;[postnumber].

I took out the ;494434, and now it's just a regular quote. Still works like before. c=
I do like the train of thought of cross referencing. You could have a way to prove you did something like post a form in an RP or prove the permission you got got to show something off that belongs to someone else
by MickeyButtcanon | Art: official
Smol Miqote Gal, Returning to PFQ here ♥️
Kieri's AvatarKieri
Heyo, just a quick suggestion on Nice!'s. Maybe offsetting them about 60 or 70 pixels, so that they cover the banner rather than the forum subscriptions. If you come on after a while and people have given you Nice!'s while you were away, then the messages pour in and you can't access your forum subscriptions.
Stay hydrated~ Avatar by Squidacious [p]
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Lugia101101

Heyo, just a quick suggestion on Nice!'s. Maybe offsetting them about 60 or 70 pixels, so that they cover the banner rather than the forum subscriptions. If you come on after a while and people have given you Nice!'s while you were away, then the messages pour in and you can't access your forum subscriptions.
Just click the X button and it will dismiss all incoming Nice!s.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Størmfang's AvatarStørmfang
The friends-only thing- Does this apply to the fully hidden fields, too?
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Erm... no, because they're not friends-only...
Karai's AvatarKarai
Aww man, I got two fields that I want to be friends only.. Dangit! Also, how were people abusing it?
I do woodburning commissions. Come check it out here!
Blank Banshee's AvatarBlank Banshee

QUOTE originally posted by Karai

Aww man, I got two fields that I want to be friends only.. Dangit! Also, how were people abusing it?
People would get 'Rus, then empty their party and switch all fields to friends only so only their friends got it.

Pages: 123··· 6667686970··· 147148149

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page