PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Minor Updates

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 6869707172··· 147148149

Størmfang's AvatarStørmfang
elite.pnge.png
I'm glad about the forum subscription thing- I'm subscribed to a buttload of threads, and it kills me to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page for forum game posts. :]
ari | he/him | team rock art shop | trade shop | journal | deviantart "what's important is understanding who you are. what you want to become, what you want to do. that is of the utmost importance." - twice, my hero academia
PokémonRen's AvatarPokémonRen
superior.png
Thank you! Now I won't get confused! EDIT: I thought it meant that all the subscriptions with new posts would LITERALLY be at the top. :/
Willowstar's AvatarWillowstar
superior.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by PokemonRen

Thank you! Now I won't get confused! EDIT: I thought it meant that all the subscriptions with new posts would LITERALLY be at the top. :/
Well, there really wouldn't be a point in having the subscriptions organized by forum if they just went to the top. I'm pretty happy about this update! It's always kind of bothered me that subscriptions went to the bottom of the section when there was a new post.
|| Avatar is official Love Live! Sunshine!! art from Dengeki G's magazine ||
Størmfang's AvatarStørmfang
elite.pnge.png
I poked around with the Black Market, and the egg pass makes a hyooge help to shiny hunters, especially if they need another party slot. Shweet.
SarakuHD's AvatarSarakuHD
ultra.pngb+.png
Perfect time to have the egg pass implemented, due to the Halloween prize just handed out~
deeds by the dead and crossed hearts bleed; borne with a bloody legacy meant to die with its generation and it kills for all the wrong reasons -
- at the end of the day -
we all bleed
r e d.
BendyDemon's AvatarBendyDemon
grandmaster.pnge+.png
What Halloween prize?
Bendy avatar is mine..I drew it. Name: Umachu Name: Wavelength Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
OkamiWW's AvatarOkamiWW
champion.pngd.png
Oh my gosh thank you! I was afraid I had to break the chain for my hunt and I was going to ask when Egg Passes would be released :'3
Einah Pets's AvatarEinah Pets
elite.pnge+.png
I also ask: What halloween prize? I saw the egg in someones party, and I collected all the candy...
Sprite by William Allen
Sprite made by QueenNelielHoro
Avatar made by AshleyKT Also check out for cool art, and some freebies!
Karai's AvatarKarai
ultra.pngc.png
Hint: Annoucement Box
I do woodburning commissions. Come check it out here!
F1Krazy's AvatarF1Krazy
grandmaster.pngd.png
That Egg Pass seems like it'd sure come in handy. BTW, for those of you wondering why you don't have your Halloween prizes yet, have you noticed that the word "Halloween" in the status bar is now hyperlinked? I didn't either at first, but...

Pages: 123··· 6869707172··· 147148149

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page