PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Minor Updates

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 6768697071··· 147148149

Karai's AvatarKarai
Oh, wow.. Now that is abusing it.. So not fair.. But still I wish I could still friend only two fields of mine
I do woodburning commissions. Come check it out here!
Coiffwaff's AvatarCoiffwaff
I had no idea people were abusing that feature, kinda shocked about actually. Can't say I will personally miss it since I never really used it but I feel sorry for those that did.
Credit
Petaminx's AvatarPetaminx
I was also not aware people were doing that. How does restricting it to one field prevent abuse though? People could just hide all their fields except one friend-only field and pokerus would still get sent to a friend because only friends could interact.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
That's a lot, lot easier for Sally to automatically detect and nom for ;)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
WilliamAllen's AvatarWilliamAllen
Gah, good thing you changed the visibility setting, I'm tired of people getting the pokerus that I can only click about 2 of their pokemon.
Flamegirl's AvatarFlamegirl
Great update. I was mad at this situation, too.
Avatar by Sevi Yummy, free to use
Naïveté's AvatarNaïveté
It amuses me in a depraved way how what would otherwise be a harmless, almost cosmetic feature would be so simply and callously exploited. Hm, makes one wonder what else can be callously exploited. 'Tis a shame you're not allowed two, though. :/ Anyway, by "first field set as public", do you mean in order of fields or in order of literally the first field set as public? Oh, mweh, if I just make everything invisible, problem solved.
Avatar is made by me and is used without permission.
whismur's Avatarwhismur
I'm actually really disappointed that people did that, I honestly had no clue they were doing it-- All I knew is that it seemed impossible for me to get pokerus! Hopefully it taught them to give everybody a chance.
  • whismur time
  • arts
🦦 check out my pokefusion adopt and art shop! 🦦
pfp commissioned from faye
Constantine's AvatarConstantine
It’s really sad really, not to mention down right scummy that this took place in the first place. But truly? … It’s mostly sad. What I’ve seen during this investigation into the whole rus exploitation has really bothered me. It wasn’t just people abusing the system, but extortion, lies, deceit and greed. People if you see anyone extorting or taking advantage of something that really shouldn’t be there or to simply put it ‘breaks the game’ report it. Don’t just sit there twiddling thumbs, don’t play vigilante or private investigator. Come to us, talk to the staff. We’re here to help. This could have been sorted out a lot sooner if people simply came forward. So please, do us a favour – no, the community a favour – and let us help you. -scuttles off like a crab-
♔ Fae King Give me equality.
Red Eyes's AvatarRed Eyes
I kind of feel guilty about this. I knew a few users who did this on PF1 long before PFQ was made and ignored it, thinking it wasn't a big deal.
Journal Join the Click-A-Holics? Shiny Dex Trades Avatar is official Pokemon art.

Pages: 123··· 6768697071··· 147148149

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page