PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Minor Updates

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 4344454647··· 147148149

Meppe's AvatarMeppe
[readername], the site has been updated. I love this.
I have sorted fields with over 5000 pokemon in them.
Bramble105's AvatarBramble105

QUOTE originally posted by LKWayvern

It stands for Kyurem, because the Kyurems have began their invasion Once someone on the old Pokefarm asked that. The best serious answer was that a cursive Q looked like a 2. I think it's because the Kyurems are invading.
Also, if you say the soud for "q" it kinda sounds like "2"
Made by popcorn8784
NimhShambler's AvatarNimhShambler

QUOTE originally posted by KittyTakara

But it makes be wonder what the 'Q' actually stands for.....
I always figured the "Q" stood for "quantum".
"I have three treasures which I hold and keep. The first is mercy, for from mercy comes courage. The second is frugality, from which comes generosity to others. The third is humility, for from it comes leadership." -Master Po, "Kung Fu" The picture in my Avatar is my main toon in Star Wars: The Old Republic
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
The Fields page has had Debouncing added. This means that if you click fast, it will group your clicks together and send them at once. The main cause of lag was not server processing, but rather the number of connections being made to send all those interactions at once. Hopefully, this will help that. Just a note though, if you click a whole field, wait for the message to show confirmation of it working before starting on the next field, otherwise you'll get an Interaction Overload and none of your clicks will count!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
NimhShambler's AvatarNimhShambler
I don't know if anyone else is getting this problem, but I keep getting a pop-up message that says "You have already interacted with this Pokemon today", even when I've not clicked anything. In fact, I've gotten up and left and when I come back, there it is. Is anyone else having this happen to them? "Failed to Parse JSON" pops up a lot, too.
Oro's AvatarOro

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

The Fields page has had Debouncing added. This means that if you click fast, it will group your clicks together and send them at once. The main cause of lag was not server processing, but rather the number of connections being made to send all those interactions at once. Hopefully, this will help that. Just a note though, if you click a whole field, wait for the message to show confirmation of it working before starting on the next field, otherwise you'll get an Interaction Overload and none of your clicks will count!
I love additions like these because I really dislike lag ^^ Could it be possible to add that note (about having to wait a second or two in order for the fast clicks to be counted) on the popup message that shows up the first time we enter a field (and until we check the box that says not to show that popup again)? This way in the future those who join the game and don't bother checking the Minor Updates archive will still know and massclick efficiently without their interactions being lost.
Sheelah's AvatarSheelah

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

I haven't seen this new feature actually work for me yet.
Oro's AvatarOro

QUOTE originally posted by Sheelah

I haven't seen this new feature actually work for me yet.
If you massclick Pokémon on some field fast (you can try on one where they are stacked in one spot) you should get a line of text just below the field saying "You quickly fed N Pokémon!"
Meppe's AvatarMeppe
Are the different seasons for the event Turtwig line different dex entries?
Grimmew's AvatarGrimmew
I didn't think the new field update was working for me at first, but now I know why I wasn't seeing the message. Because of my vision I have the browser zoomed in and when on the fields page I don't actually see under the berries at the bottom. At least I know now though lol. Shouldn't be to hard to zoom out when I mass click though. Love the update though!
Important Links: 📥 Trade Thread NEW 📤 🗂 Template Shop 🗂 Collecting: Lono Idols!
× 33 / 500 or 1,000
Also collecting: Highest Priority:
Origin Sash
Lustrous Orb
Viridian Epee
Lono Idol
More listed in Trade Shop

Pages: 123··· 4344454647··· 147148149

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page