PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Minor Updates

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 4445464748··· 147148149

KittyTakara's AvatarKittyTakara
It says I clicked myself 1581 times, even though I know I have 1800+ pokemon in my fields. before today all clicks I did in my fields (mass clicking) registered. Now because of the update some didn't register? I presume it's because I click too fast? (that pop-up message saying to click slower popped up for me like 3 times on my fields alone >.<) Before I never had a problem with clicking, I take it this update is to reduce lag? Because before the update all my clicks registered. I guess I need to start waiting for my interactions to count before I go onto the next field, darn no more super fast clicking D: I have to wait 1 second for each field!
BoWhatElse avatar permission Avatar by the AMAZING Marie-Chan! <-- My cutie pie <3
Kieri's AvatarKieri

QUOTE originally posted by Meppe

Are the different seasons for the event Turtwig line different dex entries?
They don't count towards the dex at all as of yet.
Stay hydrated~ Avatar by Squidacious [p]
Donder5's AvatarDonder5
I'm wondering how many people will start complaining about their interactions not being counted, because they continue clicking like normal and didn't read this update? Also: is this debouncing a permanent thing or will is it just temporarily until you get more data capacity(since that seems to be the problem)?
Sheelah's AvatarSheelah

QUOTE originally posted by Donder5

I'm wondering how many people will start complaining about their interactions not being counted, because they continue clicking like normal and didn't read this update? Also: is this debouncing a permanent thing or will is it just temporarily until you get more data capacity(since that seems to be the problem)?
I know for me this debouncing thing isn't working for me still. So I'm clicking the normal way.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Lugia101101

QUOTE originally posted by Meppe

Are the different seasons for the event Turtwig line different dex entries?
They don't count towards the dex at all as of yet.
Yes they do, Lugia. However, like Deerling they only count for one entry for each evolution stage.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Kieri's AvatarKieri
Oh, so they're just not displayed?
Gøddest's AvatarGøddest
I don't really like the something in the click debouching function. If I clicks too quickly, an error message always pop out and said I am interacting too quickly. I hope that these interactions could count even if we are clicking too quickly :/
"I wonder if I would also end up acting like that if I was faced with a weak opponent"
KittyTakara's AvatarKittyTakara
I'm really puzzled why the interaction page isn't working. I know I have to be patient but why isn't it working? Just curious, as I have stopped clicking til it works... I'm just mass clicking, and how I've slowed my clicking down due to pop-up message keeping coming which is reducing efficiency >.<
Constantine's AvatarConstantine
>I know I have to be patient. Then please be patient and wait. You'll get an explanation soon enough.
♔ Fae King Give me equality.
Strawberry24's AvatarStrawberry24
The poor flabebe! they pick a flower to stay with for their whole lives and now... *cries* ...their flowers have been changed! they must be so sad!
My avatar of Tymo the Berrichu was made by me. Please no stealing. Someone told me my old Avatar was Gaudy so I trained in Pixel art until I could make the one I have now.

Pages: 123··· 4445464748··· 147148149

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page