PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Minor Updates

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 4647484950··· 147148149

Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png
There may be a hardware issue. I do wish our host would tell me before taking the site down, especially since I work for them and all... Anyway, online page is online again :p
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Callemira's AvatarCallemira
ultra.pngd+.png
Thanks for the online page being online again Niet. :3
{ - } Forseti and Circe My precious white ones.
code done by me | avatar - my screenshot of GuildWars2
Meppe's AvatarMeppe
ultra.png
Was the online page offline because of the memory upgrade or because of people botting? I can't figure out what that page would have to do with either one of those things. Anyway, thanks for fixing things.
I have sorted fields with over 5000 pokemon in them.
JJasoneo's AvatarJJasoneo
elite.png
Since flabebe and it's evolutions have changed flowers due to story hurricane, would you be able to put that in the timeline? That would be cool. No idea about coding, though
ancom
KittyTakara's AvatarKittyTakara
elite.pnge+.png
On my online user list it says --> Last Activity - 'in 14 minutes'. What does this mean? Host playing up again? >.< Or is this a new update? As it doesn't show me the most recent user activity on the online users list anymore. For the most recent user, it says for its activity 'in 14 minutes' and the last user online says '14 minutes ago'. I don't know what this means... edit: probably a glitch like Donder5 just stated...
BoWhatElse avatar permission Avatar by the AMAZING Marie-Chan! <-- My cutie pie <3
Donder5's Avatarhypermode-12.pngDonder5
hypermode.pngmaster.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by PFQ facebook

The server's clock was very wrong and has now been fixed, but you'll see glitches like this on the forums for the next hour or so.
was posted on the facebook page, along with the other server is down problem.
Karai's AvatarKarai
ultra.pngc.png
So it is showing in the PMs as well?
I do woodburning commissions. Come check it out here!
KittyTakara's AvatarKittyTakara
elite.pnge+.png
@Katie is that's a rpely to me then yes it shows in PMs. However Niet stated on facebook (I just read) that it's a glitch which will fix itself soon and Niet just needs our patience for the time being :) Hope all this works out in the end Niet, for the better!
Karai's AvatarKarai
ultra.pngc.png
Alrighty thank you. I was just getting confused. And it will work it, it always gets fixed C:
SarakuHD's AvatarSarakuHD
ultra.pngb+.png
That progress bar will come in handy for me, Niet. Many thanka for the implemation :D
deeds by the dead and crossed hearts bleed; borne with a bloody legacy meant to die with its generation and it kills for all the wrong reasons -
- at the end of the day -
we all bleed
r e d.

Pages: 123··· 4647484950··· 147148149

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page