PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Minor Updates

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 4546474849··· 147148149

jesterdoll45's Avatarjesterdoll45
I'm slightly confused about the Flabebe color change... are the new colors permanent? As in the sprites are staying the way they are now?
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Yes, the new colours will stay. Unfortunately, translating from the old system to the new system didn't go as smoothly as I planned, but now it's all good.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Sprites by Unity100 & Animela|Avatar by Cadence
Hover over sprites for art credit.
Hoarding: Timid Shinies, Albinos, 'Psychic/Fairy' Delta's, Vivillon Patterns, Maravol Patterns Gems: Dragon
1725 needed
At least now flabebe wants to evolve into floette instead of flabebe. Before when I go to the page it would show Flabebe's sprite on the "Evolve =>" button. If I refreshed the page at that point it would then pull up the right sprite. Now it works from the get-go. If anyone wonders: my flabebe was red before, it's orange now. oh, and it seems to want to now want to evolve to black Floette after reloading the page instead of orange at first. think I'll leave her un-evolved to see what silliness happens next! It's not supposed to do this but it's still kinda fun :)
Avatar art drawn by Duchesslunaire
Full Incense

Full Incense

Incense

(: 0)

An exotic-smelling incense that gives a feeling of being bloated.

Sells for 48,000

Lv. 100 — +79,220,436
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature
BoWhatElse's AvatarBoWhatElse
Just a question, don't take this as a search for a fight or something: will the lost hypermode days be returned? I and more people call them lost days because since the online user page is down for whatever reason (which I totally respect it's probably for a good reason), but nobody is online nor tries to click as much as usual. And some people like me are seriously having a hard time gaining a hypermode voucher.. and I was seriously considering not activating it a few days ago. I ended up doing it and stranded with a shinychain of 0/220 + these days, it's just double unluckyness.
My Pokesonas, Made by Animela c:
Art Shop
Eleiyas's AvatarEleiyas
yeah, I have to agree with the interaction page; I've barely gotten a 1/3 of the usual clicks (not that I can complain, seeing as I'm a regular user) as for Flabébé? couldn't really care myself; I did think I was lucky to have a black one, but it makes no real difference
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
By "interaction page," you mean the users online page, right?
KittyTakara's AvatarKittyTakara
Probably yeah (the Online Page) ^^ But are these updates result of the site closing down twice? Will it happen again niet?
BoWhatElse avatar permission Avatar by the AMAZING Marie-Chan! <-- My cutie pie <3
BoWhatElse's AvatarBoWhatElse
whoops, Yes I ment that, my bad ;p
Constantine's AvatarConstantine

QUOTE originally posted by KittyTakara

Probably yeah (the Online Page) ^^ But are these updates result of the site closing down twice? Will it happen again niet?
No, we're having trouble with the server. I'm not Niet, so I'm not 100% sure on just what is going on. But we're lagging and Sally's brain has pretty much fallen out of her skull. Not surprising after we found a large amount of people botting and ruining the game for everyone else by the lag and strain they put on the server. Sit tight, stay tuned and sit on your hands. No spamming and prodding, etc etc. You know how it goes folks.
♔ Fae King Give me equality.

Pages: 123··· 4546474849··· 147148149

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page