PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Minor Updates

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 4243444546··· 147148149

Slight url change, hmm. Well that explains why my login was unexpectedly dropped and all those purple links have turned blue. Thought something broke at first but all is okay. :)
Avatar art drawn by Duchesslunaire
Full Incense

Full Incense

Incense

(: 0)

An exotic-smelling incense that gives a feeling of being bloated.

Sells for 48,000

Lv. 100 — +79,065,528
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature
Strawberry24's AvatarStrawberry24
url Change? is that why PokefarmQ kept telling me my password was wrong when i tried to log back in?
My avatar of Tymo the Berrichu was made by me. Please no stealing. Someone told me my old Avatar was Gaudy so I trained in Pixel art until I could make the one I have now.
LKWayvern's AvatarLKWayvern
No, I don't think the url would affect your password, unless my idea of urls is very, very wrong...
Day after day, give me clouds and rain and grey Give me pain if that's what's real, it's the price we pay to feel The price of love is loss, but still we pay We love anyway
Blank Banshee's AvatarBlank Banshee

QUOTE originally posted by Strawberry24

url Change? is that why PokefarmQ kept telling me my password was wrong when i tried to log back in?
It's impossible for that to happen.
Strawberry24's AvatarStrawberry24

QUOTE originally posted by Ravyne

Oh good, then i guess google's password memory got scrambled for a sec.
Nunka's AvatarNunka

QUOTE originally posted by Ravyne

Oh good, then i guess google's password memory got scrambled for a sec.
It's possible that you had your password saved for pf back before it became old.pf. So when Google saw "oh we're browsing files at this place again" it may have assumed to put in the old information not knowing that q.pf is now pf instead of what old.pf once was? Err... A goes with B C goes with D A becomes E later on and now C now looks like A so google put B to C instead of D? I'm not sure how to explain it to be honest without it sounding confusing. Anyways. I went to check stuff here and came back to not being logged in. Kinda threw up a question mark because I hadn't checked the main url. Hadn't logged in via my nook so it couldn't have been me who logged me out
More or less freaked thinking someone else had gotten a hold of my information and logged in.
. Then I realized the links were blue again.... aaaaanndd there was a new update date in the announcement bubble. Had to hit my forehead after that. Thanks for the Update~ That's two less characters needed for the url although not entirely important but still just as needed. Now to go click stuff and make everything Purple again.
Joshua Kiryu's AvatarJoshua Kiryu
Yeah, when I tried to log back in today, chrome had auto-filled my old pf username/password with this site instead. Probably easily fixed by clearing some cookies.
100/∞ || Shop Journal || Free Art
Ultra power bar 4.03%
KittyTakara's AvatarKittyTakara
'This will have some advantages later.' I wonder what advantages :3 But it makes be wonder what the 'Q' actually stands for.....
BoWhatElse avatar permission Avatar by the AMAZING Marie-Chan! <-- My cutie pie <3
Oro's AvatarOro

QUOTE originally posted by KittyTakara

But it makes be wonder what the 'Q' actually stands for.....
I've also been wondering about this for a while!
LKWayvern's AvatarLKWayvern
It stands for Kyurem, because the Kyurems have began their invasion Once someone on the old Pokefarm asked that. The best serious answer was that a cursive Q looked like a 2. I think it's because the Kyurems are invading.

Pages: 123··· 4243444546··· 147148149

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page