PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Typos, grammar and general spelling errors

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 123··· 6970717273··· 757677

Fian's AvatarFian
Don't know if this has been reported yet, but on the Pokedex "Feraligatr" is spelled as "Feraligator".
Banner made by me!
Toxel's AvatarToxel
that is intentional, same with victreebel / victreebell
Journal avatar: game screenshot edited by me
bhoomine's Avatarbhoomine
Just wanna let you guys know that on the shiny hunting page in the active modifiers, It says "The Übercharm is boosting your Melanstic chances! It will expire at 13:35:36 on 02/Mar. I am fülly charmed!" I should say Melanistic instead of Melanstic If im not wrong

Credits

Icon Credits: official bnha manga
Formerly Hanamochii and PluvioPetrichorr
Stichman34's AvatarStichman34
On the subject of Ubercharms; The items description in Farm and Market, when hovered over says "An overpowered charm that, when activated, doubles your chances of hatching unusual Pokémon for 28 days." This is it's old effect, it should now be "An overpowered charm that, when activated, octuples your chances of hatching melanistic Pokémon for 28 days." or some such, I'm not sure how you wanna tackle this one cause that suggestion does seem obtuse :P
Profile picture made by my friend Ronya as a commission. Edited and used with permission.
Ariande's AvatarAriande
Hi. I did see it in post 5 months ago, but since it was so long ago, I though I'll made a quick heads up White belt(summoning item for Kubfu) in description says it's for Urshifu. Just so you see it :3
Please check out my shop!
Gilded's AvatarGilded

QUOTE originally posted by Ariande

Hi. I did see it in post 5 months ago, but since it was so long ago, I though I'll made a quick heads up White belt(summoning item for Kubfu) in description says it's for Urshifu. Just so you see it :3
As far as I'm aware, that's actually intentional! The Eclipse Flute also says it summons Lunala and Solgaleo instead of Cosmog for another example of this ^^
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ┊ it/they/he ┊ ┊ pfp by box ┊ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
StarlessSky's AvatarStarlessSky
In the Dacare Passes section in the Daycare, it says "limited number Egg" or something like that. Shouldn't it be "limited number of Eggs?
Avatar made for me by VanillaDemon of my OC. Made by angelatos! Sky; She/her; I am the kind of person to quote verbatim from Jane Eyre. Unprompted. In text conversations. Beware. ^^My first shiny hatched
Perroc's AvatarPerroc
On the subject of ubercharms, the Albino radar page still displays the text of "The UBERCHARM is doubling your chances!" Which is not the case for albinos.
"Sometimes the fire you founded don't burn the way you'd expect."
  • Click?
  • Us too?
  • Records
  • Note!!
Lovely Soup

Lovely Soup

Consumable

(: 0)

A special bowl of soup, made with love! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 50.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +4,674,308
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireRock
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
Active shiny chain: 2205 Type Race Points: 0 Type Race Highlights: June 2021, Psychic (first place): 3,575
PLEASE NOTE: I have autism and OSDD and struggle with my tone and communicating at times. Because of this, I may be very awkward in DMs at times, but I promise I don't bite!
Character in pfp is Sora from Kingdom Hearts, drawn by my good friend SulphurWolf. For my use only<3
Marphox's AvatarMarphox
There is an inconsistency with the Albino Charm, in which the active modifier says something different to the charging interface Here is a table of what I am describing. Any value bold and underlined is what is affected.
Level Charging Interface Percentage Active Modifier Percentage
1 Base Chance N/A (does not say boost)
2 +100% Boost 100%
3 +300% Boost 300%
4 +700% Boost 700%
5 +1,180% Boost 1,180%
6 +2,176% Boost 2,176%
7 +3,314% Boost 3,313%
I am unsure of which value is right.
I go by she/her. I run on EST. It is 7 PM or 19:00 when the daily reset happens. Any times here will be listed as such. Active Hours: 8 AM to 11 PM
abingy's Avatarabingy
On the box contents and probabilities pop-up on the boxes page, the summons section needs to be updated. The numbers on there right now don't even match up with themselves, but they're outdated by over four years (according to the last updated) now anyways so they could use a complete redo.
Trade Shop - Summons, S/A, Charm Rentals/Swaps, Egg Supplier Pass Rentals Credits
Avatar made by mewitti of deviantart. Free to use.

Pages: 123··· 6970717273··· 757677

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page