PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 242243244245246··· 746747748

G0ne's AvatarG0ne
Riiiiight Cause shiny and albino and melan And normal Lolol Cant even draw a straight line on paper Yeah that's fair Are we maybe going to be able to see more fakemon that evolve more next season then? With the feedback showing we would prefer and like fakemon that evolve more?
teddyArrives's AvatarteddyArrives
I know I personally prefer the fakemon that DONT evolve, myself. Makes it easier to dex them and move on, but that's just my two cents. I definitely still appreciate seeing all the new fakemon designs every tournament cycle though : )
[Forum Signature] I made my avatar. Check out my Journal! Type Race Score = 0
G0ne's AvatarG0ne
Hmm that's true But then again it's fun seeing an original design with more stages in my opinion But more work for them that is hard Idk I've got mixed feelings now xD
Zen's AvatarZen
I personally would like to see more fakemons with evolutions. But only if the art team has time. With what time they had for this season, I'd say they've done pretty well so far.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
Ãlvï's AvatarÃlvï
luckoo has 2 evo stags thats the one i aant most ^_^ i really love it!!! the new fake mon tho thats amazin!! thats the one i like this season! i cant really see it svolving it would be kind of hard n fo it to get a mega well idk i just cant see it cant wait for the melan!!
made by lia for alvi&mewichigo21
made by lia for alvi
PurpleTiger's AvatarPurpleTiger

QUOTE originally posted by Sei

Keep in mind that art staff ALSO did furfrou this season too which is why there were two single stage evos this time. It was a LOT of work. 16 base sprites x8 (recolors and icons) +4 (eggs). That's a loooot of sprites. 132 to be exact. Also, keep in mind that the exclusive dex is just starting - there's room for way more! It might seem 'unbalanced' right now, but it'll flesh out over time.
I know!! Woo I can't wait. wow I just said Woo when woobat was my profile picture.
Profile picture by me! Animation Commissions OPEN! (15+) My batty babies: Bat drawings by TheSoapyDolphin
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
So... why is Ho-Oh's albino and shiny sprite missing from the Wiki? Did something accidentally get deleted?
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
Sciana's AvatarSciana
aaaaaa im glad a lot of people like kryptik a lot!!!!! if y'all wanna see the sketches, here is the original i did a long time ago and this is the one i did more recently. basically same poses, just a few details added. you can thank shazi for the colors, tho i kind of nitpicked at the albino and melan till we got to the final colors for those :> these guys are probably obviously inspired by yamask/cofagrigus and spiritomb. i think i just wanted an actual tombstone to join those two, tbh. but also it's based on tombstones with death masks on them.~

QUOTE originally posted by chimeranyx

Listen, I love the main body of Kyrptic, but I think the arms really clash with it. They're very stiff looking and look like they were kinda shoved into the dirt in front of it. In my opinion, if the arms were "attached" to the main body, they would look much more natural even with the sharp angles they've got going on. The arms are really my main criticism. The rest of the pokemon is downright brilliant. Wonderfully done!
nah the arms are def coming up from the grave. when it's idle/asleep it doesn't have the arms coming up. then it gets its arms out to attack. it makes a scythe out of spectral stuff like what the fire/the energy inside its mouth and eyes is. i was kinda worried when shading it the way i did because it's all ghosty so i kind of wanted it to be fairly flat so maybe that's why it clashes a bit, too.

QUOTE originally posted by Mystera

I think I figured out what's bothering me about Kryptic; both arms bend the same direction. Elbows don't work like that. Yeah it's a ghost so it doesn't have to follow the rules of biology, but it makes the right arm (the one on the left) look strange.
huh? no they aren't bent the same way but maybe it's optical illusions

QUOTE originally posted by Anduin

Nope no evo, also under the dirt it's body is actually just made up of Diglett, mystery sloved.
[x-files theme plays]
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +46,612,712
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFire
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
MariNee's AvatarMariNee

QUOTE originally posted by Sciana

it makes a scythe out of spectral stuff like what the fire/the energy inside its mouth and eyes is.
I see that the scythe seems to be quite important on the concept art, does that mean it was supposed to form change?(maybe it'll get a form change in the future?)
To be quite honest, I didn't really like Kryptik at first but it grew on me and I love it now, can't wait to hunt it when it becomes breedable ^^
Sciana's AvatarSciana

QUOTE originally posted by MariNee

QUOTE originally posted by Sciana

it makes a scythe out of spectral stuff like what the fire/the energy inside its mouth and eyes is.
I see that the scythe seems to be quite important on the concept art, does that mean it was supposed to form change?(maybe it'll get a form change in the future?)
no because it's not an actual form change, though i did consider having a battle mode sprite akin to xerneas.

Pages: 123··· 242243244245246··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page